yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and contraceptives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones and contraceptives

OK. So a while back someone mentioned to me that being on oral contraceptives can affect the effectiveness and general effect of pheromones. Does anyone have any input?

I haven't noticed anything.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Considering most women these days are on the pill I'd have to question that theory. Pheros have gotten me laid A LOT. I can't imagine that I would have if contraceptives had any kind adverse effect.

Comment

I haven't noticed having to increase the # of sprays when I'm on hormonal b/c and not.

Comment

I just know that our signature can vary depending on what point of the cycle we're at so was wondering whether altering that cycle could affect it.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            I just know that our signature can vary depending on what point of the cycle we're at so was wondering whether altering that cycle could affect it.
            Oh now I see where you're coming from. I guess my post was totally irrelevant. lol

Comment

Haha. Science and all.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X