yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post-Pheromone Syndrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Pheromone Syndrome?

OK. This might be kinda weird but... Has anyone ever noticed people acting different in days after exposure to phoeros?

Yes.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Care to elaborate ?

Comment

I wore a blend that was supposed to make you come across as an expert at your craft to work once and had terrible effects from co workers. There was animosity and hostility from one of them in particular. The impression seems to have stuck since to this day she is still stand offish towards me. I've known her for close to a year prior to wearing that blend and it still managed to change her behavior towards me.

Comment

That's rather fascinating

Comment

Isis Do you think anything else was added to the product besides the pheromones?

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
              Isis Do you think anything else was added to the product besides the pheromones?
              Not that I know of. It was unscented Captain for Her. My relationship with this co worker wasn't particularly strong to begin with so it might have been easy to impress a completely new impression of me.

Comment

• Delight
                Delight commented
                Editing a comment

Delight I have! She got all starry eyed.

I've decided to try to soften her perception of me after replying to this thread. Today is the first day I'll be seeing her. So far so good

Comment

So...even though its been a few weeks since this co worker has been stand offish towards me I was able to reverse today. I didn't care that she didn't like me so I didn't think to try until Secret V asked this question.

It's been a good month or so since she's been ignoring me and even if I nod at her, she ignored me. After a softer phero application today mixed with another with more status, she became more open to me. I talked to her briefly about her vacation, literally all I asked her was, "are you going anywhere this summer" and spoke for about two minutes or less and after that, she was waving at me and "hey girl-ing" me everytime we walked by each other. Hahaha. Women are so funny.

Comment

I'm not sure funny is the word I would choose.

Comment

And people wonder why I don't trust women... There is a girl I'd like to give a massive "fuck off"/threat/suspicious vibe to.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X