yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie here - please recommend some products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here - please recommend some products

Hi everyone,
    I am new to the world of pheromones but have been reading on all the different products and have become overwhelmed.
    I would like to buy 3 sprays for now to test out, which are the top 3 you would recommend?
    I do attract male attention easily my problem is they dont take action or are shy to tell me they are interested in me. Are there any pheros that can help open guys up? I dont mind using pheros that will boost the attraction factor too because some days depending on my energy I can attract zero attention so I would like something to wear on those days or to vamp up the attention and intensity.
    I had a look at celebrity, tease and temptress as well as fantasy.

Hello and welcome!

I'm in a similar situation as you where men are happy to look, but they rarely say anything.

I've yet to have men approach me as they did when I was at my prime, but my favorite product
    thus far is celebrity. I'm really enjoying babe and will purchase it the next time I place an order.

Good luck.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

:( I wish there was a product that would help because the attraction isnt the problem its the expressing it.
      I will look at babe, thank you for the recommendation.

Comment

Hi newbie, welcome! Lafemme mentioned Celebrity and its also one of my favorites. It is a great attractant while still being approachable. Men do approach me with this. Pair this with an encouraging smile and you're good to go !

As for pheros that I've found to be great for getting people to approach me and start conversations: outspoken, engage and Xist for women (in one on one situations) I'm a stand offish person and these three have people wanting to talk to me. Connections might be another that you'd want to look into but it's been awhile since I've used it, so i can't accurately say. Hopefully someone else will chime in on connections

Comment

Whats the best to attract men. I do enjoy the extra attention lol. I will be purchasing celebrity from reading all the reviews on it in the forum.
          Any feedback on temptress, desire, tease and babe?

Comment

Hi newbie To attract men and get them to talk to you, xs189 and xs190 are good for this. You do have to watch for cues, and smile at them or just start talking to them yourself. P96 and xist4 w are also good ones to get men talking to you. As for temptress, you will have to smile and talk to the men with this one on. Babe is hot and very attractive.

Comment

Thank you so much. I am reading up on them and it seems like they are a success as you say.

I am looking for Xist for women? I can't seem to find it on the website, has it been discontinued or do you use the Xist from the men's range.
              Also what is PSEL for exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by newbiexs View Post
                Whats the best to attract men. I do enjoy the extra attention lol. I will be purchasing celebrity from reading all the reviews on it in the forum.
                Any feedback on temptress, desire, tease and babe?
                Make sure you get the celebrity for women since there is one for men. Linked here:

Xist for women should be under women's > artisan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X