yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirting advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirting advice

So. As you all know I've taken a step back when it comes to my situation. However I have decided that it might be beneficial to engage in flirting behavior. The problem is that I've no idea how to subtly flirt. I'm about as subtle as Russian red army and I honestly don't think that's the correct approach here. Soooo... Can you, my dearest ladies, help me out with some tips?

seriously. I don't even woman...

I'm really terrible at pursuing men because rejection scares me, so I'm really subtle. The problem with this though, is that some signals get lost on men that need more blatant signs. I find that as men get older, they're more adept at reading signals.

I play with my hair A LOT, men notice this, even on a subconscious level. One thing I like to do is sweep my hair behind my ear while exposing my neck and looking down, and then I look up at them and tilt my head.

I sometimes cross and uncross my legs verryyyyy slow and caress my thigh or neck.

Tilting your head and slightly biting your bottom lip while doing a body scan of the other person is more blatant, men usually visibly react to this.

And of course verbal innuendo!!

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Innuendo is my specialty I get away with SO much

I knew this lady would have great advice for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I'm really terrible at pursuing men because rejection scares me, so I'm really subtle. The problem with this though, is that some signals get lost on men that need more blatant signs. I find that as men get older, they're more adept at reading signals.

I play with my hair A LOT, men notice this, even on a subconscious level. One thing I like to do is sweep my hair behind my ear while exposing my neck and looking down, and then I look up at them and tilt my head.

I sometimes cross and uncross my legs verryyyyy slow and caress my thigh or neck.

Tilting your head and slightly biting your bottom lip while doing a body scan of the other person is more blatant, men usually visibly react to this.

And of course verbal innuendo!!

Gets me every time. Yum!

Comment

Comment

I know he is a sucker for a kiss on the chest/shoulder/cheek. Especially if I'm saying thank you for something he's done for me.

example:
          him: oh. I picked up some food for Luci (one of my lizards)
          me: thank you *kiss on the shoukder*

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X