yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sexy Confidence (Formerly XS143)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Confidence (Formerly XS143)

I couldn't find much user info on this, anyone have any experiences?

There are definitely a buttload of copulins in this one.

I am normally leery of status blends since a lot of them contain enone, and well...enone can turn on me quick. I did not get the case of the bitchies with this one on. I noticed I straightened my posture at one spray and took my sweet time walking to the mail box. I haven't released myself to the public at large with this on yet .

Would like to hear thoughts on this one!

Originally posted by Isis View Post
    I couldn't find much user info on this, anyone have any experiences?

There are definitely a buttload of copulins in this one.

I am normally leery of status blends since a lot of them contain enone, and well...enone can turn on me quick. I did not get the case of the bitchies with this one on. I noticed I straightened my posture at one spray and took my sweet time walking to the mail box. I haven't released myself to the public at large with this on yet .

Would like to hear thoughts on this one!
    he he this is so cute! update us after you do.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Comment

# of sprays: 2 and a half

Self effects: None that were overly blatant. Music sounded better. I used to dance and teach dance for a living and I found myself choregraphing songs to music in my head. This may enhance creativity? I also felt like dancing in a sultry manner. I may have been a bit more road ragey than normal but I let things go a lot faster.

Effects on others: Despite the ass load of cops in this, the women I interacted with were super smiley and friendly. I got head turns from african american males aged (20s-early 30s) and double takes though I'm not sure if it was because I was in an area that is predominantly african american. From what I've noticed, african american men seem to like status blends. Need to try this out more to confirm
        Last edited by Isis; 05-27-2018, 07:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I wore this at two sprays today.

People in my mone cloud seemed hyper aware of me. I could see when they'd register my presence. People apologized to me if they thought that they were inconveniencing me in small ways. I felt fantastic with this on! I was wearing sweats and frizzed hair and still felt like I was sexy! My hair was a monster today and the humidity did not help, I don't get nearly as many double takes as I do when I'm all dolled up (obviously) or even half decent looking yet people DID give me double takes when they entered my mone cloud. But honestly I didn't pay much attention to how other people were reacting to me very much because I was feeling too great about myself in a t shirt and sweats.

I also wore this around my half target with the addition of other mones, and just as I suspected, he reacted well to this one (he is African American mid to late 30s).

I wanted to add that my pet birds do NOT like me with this on. Usually they are velcro birds begging to be let out of their cages but they are wary when I wear this and have no interest in leaving their cages....so...if anyone has a problem with velcro birds, this blend is for you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X