yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Boy on girl phero action - usage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy on girl phero action - usage question

So someone mentioned some experiments with wearing male blends. I would like some juicy details on that and perhaps suggestions.

I'm super curious as well to read the replies you receive with this.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

*waits patiently while swearing at postage handlers*

Comment

Comment

I first need to be finished with the testing of the Ladies Spring pack 2018, so Madam and Bitch, then I can contemplate trying the man pheromones, but I think I will stay away and just play with my stuff for a while thereafter.

Was a female font who had good results of celebrity for men, though.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My sister quite likes SOB and uses it regularly.

Comment

What effects does it have for her?

Comment

Unbuffered, people are intimidated by her, look down when speaking to her. Women are intimidated by her, men apologize to her standing in her way or obstructing her vision, people move aside in crowded areas.

She softens SOB with socials and prefers that. She feels confident and relaxed. She has more patience with her significant other. People give her more respect and listen to the things she says in a rapt manner.

Comment

I haven't tried any XS men's products but I've used others. Mostly for self effects. It didn't attract other men except in a friend/respect type of way. A couple were good for bi encounters but not as successful with lesbian only targets...though men's blends with cops got good results for both groups.
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                    Unbuffered, people are intimidated by her, look down when speaking to her. Women are intimidated by her, men apologize to her standing in her way or obstructing her vision, people move aside in crowded areas.

She softens SOB with socials and prefers that. She feels confident and relaxed. She has more patience with her significant other. People give her more respect and listen to the things she says in a rapt manner.
                    That's so interesting because SOB was my first purchase. I didn't get any of the listed results. Just attraction hits and respect from a minority of the males. (I'm a 22yr old male college student)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X