yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To Layer or Not to Layer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Layer or Not to Layer?

When wearing complex blends how many of you ladies (or gents) layer them right on top of each other with success?

I think I've read someone mention that they layer complex XS blends and was fine.

I don't think I've tried it with Xs products. I've been leery of it ever since I layered another companys pheros and experienced negative effects and ghosting

Experiences?

I've never had any problems layering. IME negative effects and ghosting are a dosage issue. In layering complex blends you must consider the contents and their dosage. In products that have an overlap you must be mindful of a compounding effect. Product A contains a specific amount of molecule X. The same could be true for Product B and C. They may each contain that molecule in varying degrees but you must consider the cumulative amount when combining the three. Product A may work great at 3 sprays, Product B at 3 sprays and Product C at 2 sprays. However, given the overlap in ingredients you may need to adjust the individual dosage of the three. You may get better results at 3/2/2 or 2/2/1 or even 1/3/2. The possible combinations are numerous. Only thru testing and observation will you know what the right proportion is. The possible combinations are many. Just as with single molecules or single blends you must find your sweet spot when combining products.

I have found XS products to be very synergistic. Likewise many single molecules possess a similar synergy. As I'm always alluding to phero math is often illogical. Sometimes 1+1=2. Sometimes 1+1=4. Still other times 1+1=-4. Thru trial and error you will discover the correct equation. While you can make an educated or even intuitive guess, sometimes things defy what might be common sense or predictable outcomes.

Here's an example. There was a member planning on combining SOB (the player) and XiSt (the perfect boyfriend). Based on my experiences with each product I cautioned him against it, thinking that it would send a contradictory signal. Well the result was random girls volunteering their phone numbers with little effort on his part. Here's another. I've been using Dominant Ascend (a very intimating alpha blend) and Brute ( a very intimidating sexual blend). I encountered a high school girl that I see on a regular basis. My expectation was that it would totally blow her out of the water. What I got was the opposite. The girl swooned. When I was testing Radiance I was getting very good results. I had tested each molecule thoroughly and had determined the correct proportion. Then I began testing dosage of each molecule. Getting good results I had assumed that increasing the dosage would be bring added benefit. I was wrong. What I got was ghosted. That's right, you can be ghosted with socials too.

Also, no combo is 100% effective. I get good results from my DA/Brute combo but the other day I got negative reactions all day long. There's a first time for everything. Go with what gives you the most consistent results and don't throw the baby out with the bath water just because it doesn't work a time or two. This is one reason why we encourage repeated testing. You get a negative or non reaction a few times but if you just discount it outright then you may be missing out on a treasure. Have you ever heard the story of the gold miner who gave up? He spent years and years mining this one mountain. Went thru every resource he had. He put his immediate and extended family in ruin financing this endeavor. Eventually he was tapped out so he gave up. He sold his rights for $5. The new owners resumed mining and within 5 ft of where he had left off they struck the richest vein of gold even discovered in California history.

Comment

^ I figured it had to do with an OD with a molecule/s in the blends I was pairing.

I encounter this problem primarily with LPMP oils because they're just so difficult to dose accurately. Am I supposed to bust out a ruler every time I roll one on? lol! A few days ago I applied two different blends at different application points. I'm assuming they were high EST because despite the different application points, I still got weepy self effects and irritation from some men and aggression from women.

I've read advice from other women from a different phero forum saying that different application points is what helped them avoid ghosting and OD effects or only combining simple blends (blends containing one molecule and cops) with complex ones. I have not found that to be the case for me LOL.

I also think I'm ultra sensitive to pheros. 1-2 sprays of XS blends, max for me. anything more and everyone around me DIHLing and my bitch switch is flipped or I'm trying not to cry into a pint of ice cream

Thank you for that thorough answer!

Comment

I think the idea of using different app points to avoid ghosting or OD is a fallacy and a lack of basic phero understanding. The molecules are diffusing no matter where you apply them. The only thing that might matter with regard to different app points is putting some on exposed skin and others underneath clothing. The other factor to consider is the medium...i.e., oil or spray. Aggression could be a sign of Enone content. It can cause that reaction in both sexes. Especially if the women were in menses. I doubt that male aggression was from EST. That molecule causes a significant mood boost in men. A kind of warm fuzzy effect.

Idk that you're necessarily ultra sensitive to phero in general. It's just that XS blends are super concentrated. I hear of people needing high doses of other brands to get effects. In some cases ridiculous amounts. Why would anyone in their right mind pay $100/bottle for something that takes 10-20 drops? It's a total rip off. This is why XS products are such a bargain. You get what you pay for and much more. In most cases a 10 ml spray lasts me about a month and a half. Some vendors may sell at competitive prices but you need twice as much to get effects. Sometimes I think the reason why people who are new to XS don't get the results that they want is because they are using too much. So they are either ODing or ghosting. They are used to products from other vendors. When SteveO says use only ONE spray of Evolve their is a reason for that. Because in most cases (barring drunk chicks at a club) higher doses are ineffective. Besides if you only need one spray imagine how cost effective that is. I also think he recommends one spray because the vast majority of male users are young and already cranking out a ton of natural pheros. Us older guys can usually get away with more. But even for my daily use of singles I use a dosage of Enone equivalent to one spray of Evolve and I get good results. Sometimes less is more.

Comment

I'm fairly certain it was EST. From my experience some men react to EST with irritation and certain women with aggression. Since est is apparently produced by pregnant women (or at least found in their urine) I assume the neediness vibe can irritate some. I have been treated as incompetent with high doses. I can't remember at what mcg I wore est at since it has been years since I've dabbled with individual molecules (I became disinterested after I experienced what felt like a hang over). But my interest has recently been resparked!

It's not just with XS pheros. I OD quite easily with other companies. LAL, AD, Androtics, Pheromone treasures. Even with pheromones from LPMP which I believe has considerably less mcg per bottle than XS, I usually have to dab. Even when it comes to their phero boosted perfumes (which contain half of their full phero bottles) I encounter OD territory with tiny circles on the chest and wrists (with certain blends).

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for the great info about EST. Good to have some experiential background instead of just theory (purported by men).

I wonder if you're a super producer. Some people have such high levels of natural pheros that they don't need synthetics. Perhaps you're one of those people. Mind if I ask your age?

Comment

I'm 29.

If I'm a super producer of anything, it would be enone (maybe)...which doesn't seem like a good thing. Do women even produce enone? Oddly enough, I think my sensitivity to enone has increased as I've gotten older. Blend like Tease which seems like it has relatively low enone puts me in a ragey "assert my dominance everywhere" type of mood.
              Last edited by Isis; 05-20-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I avoid layers.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes women can produce Enone. Men and women produce the same hormones only in different proportions. For example when women are producing high Test they can be very sexually aggressive. Something like alcohol has opposite effects on gender. It decreases Test in men (whiskey dick) and increases Test in women. One reason why you see drunk chicks hooking up.
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 05-20-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-20-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

That sounds very possible!

In my long term relationshisp in small doses, my significant others liked it, one that is more submissive REALLY liked it, I think it made him feel more manly. The other disliked it at higher doses.

I have not tried est from xs, but I just placed an order for some!

Comment

This thread has really good info, especially from Scottie2Hottie
                        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X