yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Younger target choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger target choices

Just taking another sip from your cup of wisdom ladies and some gents. What would you recommend for attracting younger guys (early and mid twenties).

Tease or Babe.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Heard about Tease. Was unaware of Babe on that one

Comment

Oddly enough, Bitch had younger men fawning over me.

I wonder if madame has cougar-ish qualities. Hopefully someone will chime in on that blend

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Tease or Babe.
          Is one of these what you were using the other day? Because whatever it was it seemed to really effect the young'uns.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Is one of these what you were using the other day? Because whatever it was it seemed to really effect the young'uns.
            Tease. It was too much attention for me, really embarrassing.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Tease or Babe.
              This can totally work on older guys, too, right? I imagine they'd work on any guy?

Tease. It was too much attention for me, really embarrassing.
              You're making me excited to wear it out at the museums and auctions! Does Tease have a scent for you?

Comment

Temptress, p96, xs189 and xs 190 when they become available.
                Last edited by Delight; 05-18-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

This can totally work on older guys, too, right? I imagine they'd work on any guy?
                  Yes, they will.

You're making me excited to wear it out at the museums and auctions! Does Tease have a scent for you?
                  Not sure what you mean.
                  I always order without scent added. I want to use my own perfumes.

Arsenal

Comment

Not sure what you mean.
                    I always order without scent added. I want to use my own perfumes.

I don't think I had the chance to choose a scent because it actually came as a sample.

Comment

Idk. I've had all kind of blends attract people of all ages...
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I don't think I had the chance to choose a scent because it actually came as a sample.
                        Ok.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Tease has a bit of a copulin smell. It's pretty easy to cover though

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                            Oddly enough, Bitch had younger men fawning over me.

I wonder if madame has cougar-ish qualities. Hopefully someone will chime in on that blend
                            You are thinking about LPMPs Cougar?
                            Last edited by Ildergreier; 06-04-2018, 09:10 AM.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              but @isis: I am looking forward now to test Madame to see how she compares to Cougar, Tease and Temptress.

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That is nowhere near an old hag!!! I'm looking forward to hearing about Madame. I might go on a date with someone much younger than me so it would be good to know

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Not, perhaps an old hag, but a lad of 15 year old should not show a woman that age that kind of attention, but it was like he could not help him self. He actually asked me out, I had to turn him down.

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X