yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

One thing about Tease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing about Tease

If you are a woman over 35 year who is not into younger men I will advice you to not wear Tease when there is a huge chance of interacting a lot with them during a day. Thursday (10.05.2018) I was helping a friend move to a new house, we had some teenage boys and very young men there (15-32) to help us with the heavy stuff. Within five minutes talking to me the pheromones hit them and they became glossy eyed and preening behavior started and some of them became very intense and suggested dinner one day actually wanted to go out with me today (Saturday 12.05.2018). It was embarrassing since my friend noticed and started laughing. I have not told her about my little hobby though, so she had no idea what was really happening. I chose Tease because I wanted something fun social that is uplifting, and I forgot the sexual aspect of it. I see now I should have reached for Love boat, so I know that for another time.

If young men are your thing and you want to be a total cougar, I don't think you could go wrong with this blend.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-12-2018, 03:51 AM. Reason: I forgot to add something.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

I always found tease to be pretty sexual! (but it might be because I always add cops) so I was surprised when I saw other women using it as a social.

Time to experiment!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I always found tease to be pretty sexual! (but it might be because I always add cops) so I was surprised when I saw other women using it as a social.

Time to experiment!
      For me Tease are like a combination of Love Boat and Cougar (LPMP).
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        I can totally seee how it can be steered the way you want

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, right!

Bwahahaaaaaa!

Tease for me has always been social/sexual. Great social with male and female but def a sexual punch to the fellas too. As Iidergreier has found...

I think the response depends on how receptive to pheromones the targets are. I've gotten the kind of hits from 40-50+ guys wearing Stone Cougar from LPMP that you're supposed to get from cubs I'm not sure it's fair to give pheros an age range...?
      Could It be male impulse in a casual, comfortable setting and your approachableness made them bolder? If a guy is single (and even sometimes if he's not, lol) he will proposition a female of any age that he finds attractive ^_~
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Bwahahaaaaaa!

Tease for me has always been social/sexual. Great social with male and female but def a sexual punch to the fellas too. As Iidergreier has found...
        He, he, he, I truly did. And my God I was surprised. I have used Tease around men before, they were my age (43) though, and they got a glimmer in the eyes, but nothing like this.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I think the response depends on how receptive to pheromones the targets are. I've gotten the kind of hits from 40-50+ guys wearing Stone Cougar from LPMP that you're supposed to get from cubs I'm not sure it's fair to give pheros an age range...?
        Could It be male impulse in a casual, comfortable setting and your approachableness made them bolder? If a guy is single (and even sometimes if he's not, lol) he will proposition a female of any age that he finds attractive ^_~
        The younger male crowd are very receptive to Tease, I am going to keep that in mind and use something more neutral to keep things on an even keel if I know there are going to be younger males there.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X