yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Engage for Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    NuTrix How does outspoken compare to bliss? Or are they both in their own league? I've been stuck on which one to get that will give me great selfies. I played a bit with happiness and haven't seen results (which I was expecting) like people get with bliss... And I'm seeing bliss is the general consensus of getting selfies.
    Outspoken is totally different for me than Bliss.
    Bliss is fun and energetic, bubbly, and it affects those around me likewise.
    Outspoken"s selfies for me are an actual desire on my part to interact with others (if you can believe it, even more than my norm...)
    For me, I'm an introvert who enjoys extroversion, meaning while I don't mind being the center of attention and getting involved and interacting with others, I'm often quite content with spreading my XS/phero pixie dust and just enjoying things unfold with others. Outspoken puts me into the extrovert mode and pretty well keeps me there, while Bliss lets me enjoy the pixie aspect as well and just sit back and enjoy listening, watching and giggling as the phero fun unfolds.
    I know we're all different, but that's one way I can describe the differences in the 2 blends I've noted for myself
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Outspoken is totally different for me than Bliss.
      Bliss is fun and energetic, bubbly, and it affects those around me likewise.
      Outspoken"s selfies for me are an actual desire on my part to interact with others (if you can believe it, even more than my norm...)
      For me, I'm an introvert who enjoys extroversion, meaning while I don't mind being the center of attention and getting involved and interacting with others, I'm often quite content with spreading my XS/phero pixie dust and just enjoying things unfold with others. Outspoken puts me into the extrovert mode and pretty well keeps me there, while Bliss lets me enjoy the pixie aspect as well and just sit back and enjoy listening, watching and giggling as the phero fun unfolds.
      I know we're all different, but that's one way I can describe the differences in the 2 blends I've noted for myself
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Finally bought and received my bottle of Engage, lol looking at my last post I still haven't bought and tried bliss... Probably this fall it'll be on the to buy list for sure. I'm excited to make this apart of my daily phero blend combo. ????

yeah GIF
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I haven't spoken enough about how much I like this blend!
          So much that I invested in the 2 listed molecules to investigate more closely (xsr33 & xsr37) what it is that they do to try to understand what they bring to Engage.
          I love using Engage when I want to interact but don't feel like putting as much effort on my part into opening people. This is SO awesome when you're meeting new people and want THEM to come to YOU.
          People who show interest, so far as I've worn it, are more likely to do more than watch me This is almost effortless and a no-brainer for mixers and networking. It's definitely an attention getter and with other blends it's damn near irrisistable for people to NOT speak with me.
          Staple. Luuuuurv.
          That is all.

Comment

(xsr33 & xsr37)
            These two are on my wishlist too, together with XSR54.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              These two are on my wishlist too, together with XSR54.
              What piqued your interest in this one?

Comment

I haven't spoken enough about how much I like this blend!
                So much that I invested in the 2 listed molecules to investigate more closely (xsr33 & xsr37) what it is that they do to try to understand what they bring to Engage.
                I love using Engage when I want to interact but don't feel like putting as much effort on my part into opening people. This is SO awesome when you're meeting new people and want THEM to come to YOU.
                People who show interest, so far as I've worn it, are more likely to do more than watch me This is almost effortless and a no-brainer for mixers and networking. It's definitely an attention getter and with other blends it's damn near irrisistable for people to NOT speak with me.
                Staple. Luuuuurv.
                That is all.
                Yes, Yes and YES to everything bolded. It's my favorite Blend...it's definitely a must have!
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

What piqued your interest in this one?
                  The description: The strong alpha presence.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X