yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Engage for Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engage for Women

I noticed that this didn't have many reviews, so I thought I would post one since I've been using it so often. It's become one of my everydays.

I've tested both 1 spray and two, though I think that the effects are more pronounced at two (well obviously) so my review will be for two sprays, usually on the hands/wrists, sometimes on the neck.

The most notable thing I notice with this is bonding. I would put it in the same category as Connections, P96, or Xist. I notice an increase in touching and people wanting to be physically closer to me (and vice versa). Also it makes one easily laugh providing a fun and sparkly environment. For self-effects, I notice a distinctly womanly feel, somewhat soft kind of like EST but again, more womanly than the girly that I get with EST. I feel like, despite this being a social mix, it has some attraction qualities too. I noticed the first few times I wore it I became really attracted to the guy I work closest too (although I guess this could have been just me, ha). I also notice that in meetings, whoever is speaking spends more time than usual looking at me. This mix is subtle enough that my own personality still shines through and feels like me, or maybe it just goes really well with my personality. Overall, this mix has been a major winner for me. I love using it with Connections and with Outspoken as recommended by NuTrix in another thread for further enhanced bonding. I suspect it would be amazing with P96.

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
    I noticed that this didn't have many reviews, so I thought I would post one since I've been using it so often. It's become one of my everydays.

I've tested both 1 spray and two, though I think that the effects are more pronounced at two (well obviously) so my review will be for two sprays, usually on the hands/wrists, sometimes on the neck.

The most notable thing I notice with this is bonding. I would put it in the same category as Connections, P96, or Xist. I notice an increase in touching and people wanting to be physically closer to me (and vice versa). Also it makes one easily laugh providing a fun and sparkly environment. For self-effects, I notice a distinctly womanly feel, somewhat soft kind of like EST but again, more womanly than the girly that I get with EST. I feel like, despite this being a social mix, it has some attraction qualities too. I noticed the first few times I wore it I became really attracted to the guy I work closest too (although I guess this could have been just me, ha). I also notice that in meetings, whoever is speaking spends more time than usual looking at me. This mix is subtle enough that my own personality still shines through and feels like me, or maybe it just goes really well with my personality. Overall, this mix has been a major winner for me. I love using it with Connections and with Outspoken as recommended by NuTrix in another thread for further enhanced bonding. I suspect it would be amazing with P96.
    Very nice review.
    I have a bottle, I am going to try it out more.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Sounds like a nice blend. Thanks for the review.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Very nice review.
        I have a bottle, I am going to try it out more.
        I had mine sitting around for a while too before I started using it more. It's kind of a covert option like Xist, but of course, doesn't take multiple exposures to have an effect.

Comment

Thank you for reviewing Liaria !

???????Engage fits its name. It doesn't behave like Connections imo. Connections encourages a more intimate level than I feel Engage does, but Engage has been great, for me, in drawing attention and interest in situations where I'm looking to create interaction.
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Liaria
            Liaria commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I agree, Connections is a deeper bond, Engage is lighter and more playful.

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

I had mine sitting around for a while too before I started using it more. It's kind of a covert option like Xist, but of course, doesn't take multiple exposures to have an effect.
          You should not have said that, those kinds of blends are my favorite. I need to try Engage today.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            We are all turning into enablers.

• Liaria
            Liaria commented
            Editing a comment
            muahaha

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            They learned from the best NuTrix.

So is engage a bit like a faster acting xist?
          I'm so gonna end up blowing my paycheck on pheros... Again...

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            So is engage a bit like a faster acting xist?
            I'm so gonna end up blowing my paycheck on pheros... Again...
            Nope, but it is a social for women really makes people like you because you seem interested in them and get them to trust you because it makes you empathic and them empathic to you in return, but not like you in any romantic/sexual manner, to begin with. Combine it with a tiny streak of DM and Xist I think it would be a very good first date pheromone.
            Arsenal

Comment

sounds intriguing ... If I went on dates that is xD

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope, but it is a social for women really makes people like you because you seem interested in them and get them to trust you because it makes you empathic and them empathic to you in return, but not like you in any romantic/sexual manner, to begin with. Combine it with a tiny streak of DM and Xist I think it would be a very good first date pheromone.
                This is what I need to. I'll be placing big orders soon! Thank you.
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

This is what I need to. I'll be placing big orders soon! Thank you.
                  You are most welcome.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I wore this at 1 spray at work.

Around women. People seemed more eager to engage with me, but I on the other hand, had social anxiety. A bit strange! It was kind of a pain getting over it because I interact one on one with people all day.

People did however, have an inclination to want to start conversations with me. I'll have to try this again at two sprays.

Comment

I forgot that I've already worn this and I tried this again at work at 1 spray yesterday.

Social anxiety again! Yet everyone wanted to talk to me, which was the worst xD. I'm over here trying to hide and people are popping their heads around corners to say hi to me LOL.

Had an unusually good sales day despite being uncomfortable talking to people
                      Last edited by Isis; 06-03-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Isis

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                          I am not sure. I think there was a feeling of pressure to talk to people now that I think about it. That's interesting about the feeling about not looking presentable! I hope upping the number or sprays will make that side effect go away
                          Last edited by Isis; 06-04-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I am not sure. I think there was a feeling of pressure to talk to people now that I think about it. That's interesting about the not looking presentable! I hope upping the number or sprays will make that side effect go away
                            Have you tried temper it with Cohesion?
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Delight
                              Delight commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Or with p83 or xs190 to lower her inhibitions that will make it easier for her to talk since she felt anxiety from feeling pressured to talk. Just a low mcg or half a spray of a sample size bottle.

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That would be an option as well.

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Great ideas! Ill try both out

Does anyone find this intimidates some people? Or find this to have a bit of status?

I wouldn't have thought this to be status-y but there seems to be something in here that makes me come off that way. (I think)

People tend to want to talk to me more however it seems to intimidate some. A nerdy cashier seemed really uncomfortable but opened up when I tried to get him out of his shell via small talk. I also seemed to attract more african american men than usual and that's usually the case for me when wearing blends that have more status.

Comment

Does anyone find this intimidates some people? Or find this to have a bit of status?

I wouldn't have thought this to be status-y but there seems to be something in here that makes me come off that way. (I think)

People tend to want to talk to me more however it seems to intimidate some. A nerdy cashier seemed really uncomfortable but opened up when I tried to get him out of his shell via small talk. I also seemed to attract more african american men than usual and that's usually the case for me when wearing blends that have more status.
                              Nope, rather the opposite. Engage soften up my strong personality.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Yes, there's definitely status. An "out of your league" type affect on some. But it's very well balanced. I've found it has that type of intimidation, if you could call it that, but whenever I've opened anyone showing that type of apprehension they have (so far) always responded eagerly, lol. Eagerly. That glamour type OMG, she's talking to me!?! Usually gushing to interact
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Isis
                                  Isis commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Ah that makes sense!! And also explains the social anxiety. Usually get that with status blends. How does this differ from outspoken in your experience?

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The main difference for me has been that Engage draws others to randomly open me, where Outspoken is more ME randomly initiating interaction with others.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                The main difference for me has been that Engage draws others to randomly open me, where Outspoken is more ME randomly initiating interaction with others.
                                NuTrix How does outspoken compare to bliss? Or are they both in their own league? I've been stuck on which one to get that will give me great selfies. I played a bit with happiness and haven't seen results (which I was expecting) like people get with bliss... And I'm seeing bliss is the general consensus of getting selfies.
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X