yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spring Ladies Test Pack XS189/w XS190/w XS191/w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also in case I get phero-blessed again. Where should we be posting this. I definitely thing a women's testing spot would be beneficial,if it hasn't already been set up. It's been awhile winc I've been on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
      I wish I would have noticed this when I got my test pack. I used them all and found I like 189 and 191 the best? I wish I would have saved them to test in more places. I'm kicking myself now, because it was an awesome surprise opportunity for me. I was low on pheros when they came so I got a little carried away.
      That is easy done when it comes to this stellar threesome.
      Also in case I get phero-blessed again. Where should we be posting this. I definitely thing a women's testing spot would be beneficial,if it hasn't already been set up. It's been awhile winc I've been on here.
      Both xs189 and xs191 has their own threads. Easy to search up.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply!

Comment

Welp xs189 it is for me, waves bye to my money. Maybe I can get my flight upgradef with this and Babe ????
          Phero Stash:
          Babe, Celebrity, Connections, Comply, Goddess(XS 201), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Tease, Temptress, XS189, EST, Thinker, Madam, and XIST.

Sample: Desire Me XS and Vibes

Comment

It was a rough few years for me, (part of 2017/2018/2019)I'll write more in my journal I'm sure) these literally came right on time. My birthday 2018 and although I wasn't too observant of how they affected others, I know for me they happened to be a blessing for my inner world. I gravitated to xs189 alot and I remember feeling stronger mentally. I'm assuming now that was from the status. I also remember with all of them feeling better about how I looked, which in itself was great since it was a tough getting out of the house. I definitely got selfies from these and they helped my inner strength, so for that I'm so very grateful.

Comment

I'm still going through notebooks to hopefully come across some reports on these.

Comment

It was a rough few years for me, (part of 2017/2018/2019)I'll write more in my journal I'm sure) these literally came right on time. My birthday 2018 and although I wasn't too observant of how they affected others, I know for me they happened to be a blessing for my inner world. I gravitated to xs189 alot and I remember feeling stronger mentally. I'm assuming now that was from the status. I also remember with all of them feeling better about how I looked, which in itself was great since it was a tough getting out of the house. I definitely got selfies from these and they helped my inner strength, so for that I'm so very grateful.
                They are all three amazing, but I love xs189.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

The bug ???? got me again & of course, I forgot to copy & save my work lolz
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

XS189 is such a favorite of mine. The status is so fun. I haven't used it in a while because I don't wanna use it with new people (I think I come off a little conceited with XS189) but I think I wanna bring it out again and get the Queen treatment.

Haven't tried XS190 yet but ordered it a while back!
                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Does anyone know if these will be permanent items? I need to try 189 and stock up on 190 if they ever become limited.

Comment

• Usagi
                        Usagi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I see mow they’ve been around since 2018! Hoping they stick around.

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X