yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introducing pheromones to friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing pheromones to friends

Have you introduced pheromones to friends or do you do keep them as a secret weapon?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

When my friend came to her senses and broke up with her bf (after she met a millionaire in first class), I told her about my sprays and oils. I never did give her any links to them, though. She didn't seem interested. I'm quickly learning to just keep shit to myself. I remember earlier this year telling her I have every intention on finding my husband by manifestation and she called me 'crazy' (this was before she broke up with her shitty bf).

I'm just going to share the deets once I reach my goals. I don't need anyone reaching their goals before I do, especially if I've been working longer at it lmao. Petty but... what can I say. I'd be mad if I were working on something for a few months now and I tell my friend about it tomorrow and within the next week, she's jetsetting all over the country. Nope!!

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      dag, lol. Like: "that was supposed to be my millionaire" lol

secret weapon all the way. My friends natural charismatic, extroverted, outgoing; attractive people; they don't need pheromones as people alway gravitate towards them anyway.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Vicki Lee
      Vicki Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I totally feel that.

Comment

I keep it a secret too.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

People I've talked to pheros about and even told I used, usually call it hoodoovoodoo or something along those lines. My sister who wears it AND sees the effects is STILL skeptical

I've learned to keep it to myself.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment

I prefer to keep it a secret too.
        People usually don't believe in these things and think it's a total waste of money.
        I think it's better that way.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment

Many fonts are raising good points.

I myself do not see the problem in having the upper hands in some situations.
        Arsenal

Comment

Of the few I've shared with, 2 wear the fragranced ones to feel good for themselves but have never gone beyond that in using them as tools for any other interaction. The other thinks it's hoodoovoodoo

What can I say? Not everyone wants to change the world. Mostly I keep it to myself.

Perhaps there's that moral issue of, "is it manipulation?" And, yes, I DO believe it is. But for myself, I have promised to use my phero powers for good, so I have no qualms about such things
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Or knowing PUA techniques and understanding and acting on IOIs ^_~ The subconscious level of understanding...

• Vicki Lee
            Vicki Lee commented
            Editing a comment
            NuTrix what are IOIs?

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Indicators of interest

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Of the few I've shared with, 2 wear the fragranced ones to feel good for themselves but have never gone beyond that in using them as tools for any other interaction. The other thinks it's hoodoovoodoo

What can I say? Not everyone wants to change the world. Mostly I keep it to myself.

Perhaps there's that moral issue of, "is it manipulation?" And, yes, I DO believe it is. But for myself, I have promised to use my phero powers for good, so I have no qualms about such things
          You are the phero jedi.
          Anyway, I am using it to improve myself and my living, see nothing wrong in that.

Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I prefer pixie of pleasantries ^_~ I'm a long way from Jedi

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, when I think about it.

I've told my very best friend about Bliss because she is going through a hard time at home. She knows I use other pheromones too (we tell each other everything) but she doesn't seem too interested in buying any. She did say she would be interested in trying Bliss if things continue to go downhill for her. She lives in a different state than me so I don't see any harm if she also wants to use them. Her relationship with her boyfriend seems it could use some but I'm not going to push the idea. Other than that, no, I don't tell people about it. I find it fun to have the upper hand when other girls are around, and also to have guys go crazy over me after only one date with no idea why. Manipulative? Sure, but I don't care lol. It's too much fun!
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• somechick99
            somechick99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Babe and/or Desire Me has made more than guy act very clingy and nervous. This applies both to guys I just met for a date and on guys I had known for a long time who changed behavior after exposure.

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Babe, I should have known. <3

• Green Eyes
            Green Eyes commented
            Editing a comment
            AGREED!! :-)

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
          I've told my very best friend about Bliss because she is going through a hard time at home. She knows I use other pheromones too (we tell each other everything) but she doesn't seem too interested in buying any. She did say she would be interested in trying Bliss if things continue to go downhill for her. She lives in a different state than me so I don't see any harm if she also wants to use them. Her relationship with her boyfriend seems it could use some but I'm not going to push the idea. Other than that, no, I don't tell people about it. I find it fun to have the upper hand when other girls are around, and also to have guys go crazy over me after only one date with no idea why. Manipulative? Sure, but I don't care lol. It's too much fun!
          O.O eviiiiiiiil lol
          jk

Comment

I keep mine a secret weapon, knowledge is earned not given away

Comment

Yeah, I think I had started a topic and poll on this some time ago.
              I remember telling my wife when she was living about wearing pheros previously, but at the time I was a newly-wed and hadn't used mones for years.
              I have 2 friends I've told a little about it to..2 friends that have used them and see that they definitely work.
              I guess I should say 3 friends because one ill let sniff a certain mone when they have a headache.

Comment

MY DH knows, but not my friends. He is the only one I trust with that info...
                My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

My husband knows, isn't convinced but I test on him all the time and get some serious insight. A few of my friends know and love the blends.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

To tell could foil my master plan.

Comment

It's a secret for me my buddy's aren't open minded
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Lol No. I dont share that.

Comment

This topic always interest me.
                          I've tried to tell people I've gotten close to, and the reactions are hit and miss.
                          But around the time I joined this forum peoples thoughts were that people would think you are manipulating them or even committing a crime against them as if you are controlling them.
                          That thought is powerful and enough for me at this time to reconsider sharing my mones much.
                          The last time I shared was a few weeks ago when my friend just wanted some cologne for orientation.
                          Lets just say he's a believer now...
                          Other times I've treated friends headaches by letting them sniff certain empty phero bottles.
                          I didn't tell them what they were smelling though.

Something else crossed my mind though that I've really been thinking on along these lines.
                          I'll start a new topic for that one though.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He is a believer now?
                            So what happen?

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            all in my journalllll

Ad down

Collapse