yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introducing pheromones to friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't sure if guys can post in this forum, so I created a similar topic in the mens forum - sorry :/

But with a slight twist - what if you used pheromones as you started dating someone, and it became serious - would you tell this person if you ended up marrying them? For those who have told their husband - was he your husband before you started using pheromones?

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
      I wasn't sure if guys can post in this forum, so I created a similar topic in the mens forum - sorry :/

But with a slight twist - what if you used pheromones as you started dating someone, and it became serious - would you tell this person if you ended up marrying them? For those who have told their husband - was he your husband before you started using pheromones?
      Personality I wouldent too many sceptics and people that will look down on it
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I would not tell him shit.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I use pheros like accessories, so I was using them while dating my now hubby. He knows I have a huge perfume collection and just accepts them as part of it. I haven't gone into great detail about them, I don't hide them and for whatever reason he just isn't interested. I'm ok with that, lol, so I'm keeping my phero powers all for myself...well, he does benifit from them daily...he just doesn't know it

If I recall correctly, he half interestedly asked about them early on while dating, but I guess he just considers them perfume related and was just curious. My collection is intimidating, lol, he just put his hands up and backed away slowly while smirking and shaking his head Instinctually he must have known he wasn't up for the lengthy explanation it would have involved. Hahaha!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I use pheros like accessories, so I was using them while dating my now hubby. He knows I have a huge perfume collection and just accepts them as part of it. I haven't gone into great detail about them, I don't hide them and for whatever reason he just isn't interested. I'm ok with that, lol, so I'm keeping my phero powers all for myself...well, he does benifit from them daily...he just doesn't know it

If I recall correctly, he half interestedly asked about them early on while dating, but I guess he just considers them perfume related and was just curious. My collection is intimidating, lol, he just put his hands up and backed away slowly while smirking and shaking his head Instinctually he must have known he wasn't up for the lengthy explanation it would have involved. Hahaha!
            Soon it is time for Ambre Russe again.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, it's getting chilly here and time to break out all the delicious cool weather fragrances!

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              It is.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            When my friend came to her senses and broke up with her bf (after she met a millionaire in first class), I told her about my sprays and oils. I never did give her any links to them, though. She didn't seem interested. I'm quickly learning to just keep shit to myself. I remember earlier this year telling her I have every intention on finding my husband by manifestation and she called me 'crazy' (this was before she broke up with her shitty bf).

I'm just going to share the deets once I reach my goals. I don't need anyone reaching their goals before I do, especially if I've been working longer at it lmao. Petty but... what can I say. I'd be mad if I were working on something for a few months now and I tell my friend about it tomorrow and within the next week, she's jetsetting all over the country. Nope!!

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Nothing wrong with wanting to get ahead in life.
              Arsenal

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• siren
                  siren commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is like a description of me. ???? Not the toying of people but I'm a Gemini that likes to get reactions.

Why would you tell her the game?
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Why would you tell her the game?
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is she on the forum...

• BadandBougie
                      BadandBougie commented
                      Editing a comment

Other people need to find equipment to improve their life themselves.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X