yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ladies and possibly some gentlemen - advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Isis push-pull. You take the chance of rejection by making yourself less "available" sexually, but showcasing you're relationship worthiness by helping him see you as, how did Isis put it? - his ideal? Being/showing what it is about you that would make you that ideal mate for him (after 4 years you must have some idea of what that is...). It will be somewhat like role-playing, except I'm thinking you could genuinely be that if you are truly sincere. Choose blends that are light hearted with cops providing sexual undertone rather than overtone.
    Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.
    Cohesion4w/Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.
    Xist4w/Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.
    Research those blends to get an idea of what the combos will offer.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps you could put those combination in the combination thread?

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

That sounds pretty good

Comment

What about imprinting effects of the ones mentioned above?

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Xist4w & P96 help with imprinting...

Brilliant. I've my shopping list and I've got to place two separate orders cause my flatmate wants some oils as well. Had to explain to poor lamb that she needs to get some cover scent and for the love of god's not drown herself in the oil (I bought her some mones last year and it was a bit of a paint-by-numbers)

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X