yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Blends for shy girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By her post, I think she's willing to give it a whirl.

It should make both parties courageous. Both your's and I's work show, for example, the male and female blends affect either sex about the same.

Yes, we are all working off different baselines and beliefs and yes, a shy person will have to adjust. I mean, if a flirting blend allows her to flirt, when she gets home she will have to process it but I'm guessing since it is part of her goal that she would be inclined to reflect on it favorably.

She wants to be noticed I think people in general like when people are attracted to them. It makes us feel good. Any human being responds well. I realize some of you ladies get too much attention but I'd guess its only the unwanted attention that bothers you.

Comment

Bliss and Celebrity together make an excellent foundation for me in demanding social settings. Calm/chill + grounded/confident. I start with 1 spray of each and add the one I feel I need more at the moment. I mostly use them for the selfies, though an extra spray of Celebrity seems to bring extra focused attention to what I'm saying and add weight to my opinions. Conversations turn deeper and more complex, as if people are trying hard to impress me or even get my validation..

Any sexy feminine (Tease, Fairy Tale, Madame) or cheerful (Love Boat, Flirt) blend I've tried adding to those two really opens up and shines on top of that baseline.

Adding Xist/w to that is deadlly - with that combo people treat me like I'm the wizard in the room My ego likey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, what about Cohesion in oil and then Vibe spray?
        How are you guys using Cohesion4w? Almost all of the reviews seem related to easing PMS symptoms.....

Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post

How are you guys using Cohesion4w? Almost all of the reviews seem related to easing PMS symptoms.....
          Chohesion calms you down and make you sentered, the blend also works great social combinations. and is a life savior during pms and periods.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

For me, it's all about the A1 (androstadienone). Cohesion calms and chills. A good "roll with the punches" type blend. It's friendly and social and collected and cool. It's great to wear in anticipation of stressful situations or situations where you may need to take things down a notch. It helps the wearer the most, imho, in those situations by helping you maintain your cool, collected composure and not let things get to you like they might under other circumstances.

Examples:
            Difficult female coworkers - helps chill them the f*ck down.
            Toddlers with the terrible 2s - super mommy stays cool and collected.
            Funerals of family or friends - helps everyone cope, you are comforted and the comfort bearer to others.
            PMS - not going to let (insert) piss me off right now, IDGF, we're cool.

In addition to other blends? Can lend comfort, approachability, sense of calm/contentment, softness/kindness/trust.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ellie
              Ellie commented
              Editing a comment
              Whoah! Sounds like a gem! Does it calm the f*ck down moody guys as well?

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, what she said ^^^

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            Bliss and Celebrity together make an excellent foundation for me in demanding social settings. Calm/chill + grounded/confident. I start with 1 spray of each and add the one I feel I need more at the moment. I mostly use them for the selfies, though an extra spray of Celebrity seems to bring extra focused attention to what I'm saying and add weight to my opinions. Conversations turn deeper and more complex, as if people are trying hard to impress me or even get my validation..

Any sexy feminine (Tease, Fairy Tale, Madame) or cheerful (Love Boat, Flirt) blend I've tried adding to those two really opens up and shines on top of that baseline.

Adding Xist/w to that is deadlly - with that combo people treat me like I'm the wizard in the room My ego likey.

Another one that has discovered the posibilities of xist.

k-pop GIF
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Since most of the pheremones I first bought for the shyness/ social anxiety were unisex blends, I also purchased Sweetness to soften them.

But do you guys think it's necessary to feminize the blend when your main objective isn't necessarily to garner the attention of the opposite sex?
                Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Since most of the pheremones I first bought for the shyness/ social anxiety were unisex blends, I also purchased Sweetness to soften them.

But do you guys think it's necessary to feminize the blend when your main objective isn't necessarily to garner the attention of the opposite sex?
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Yeah, I think I need to spend more time trying blends alone before trying them in combos. It's just so tempting to try to maximize the hits right away though...lol

first dates love GIF by COCO Television

Comment

Yeah, I think I need to spend more time trying blends alone before trying them in combos. It's just so tempting to try to maximize the hits right away though...lol

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

You can do it! And it's so worth it. When you have an idea of what a blend does for you (it can vary between individuals) you can more accurately create combos with the nuances you want

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes! ^^^^ This!

This is my issue as well. Every time I want to try a blend alone, I keep thinking "but this would go sooo good with this for this occasion!" And I already don't go out locally very often, so when I do go out, I always want to make the most of it.

And then the worst part is when you finally are brave enough to try mones alone, you have to decide which one is worth going first. LOL.

Comment

The right way to think.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

This is my issue as well. Every time I want to try a blend alone, I keep thinking "but this would go sooo good with this for this occasion!" And I already don't go out locally very often, so when I do go out, I always want to make the most of it.

And then the worst part is when you finally are brave enough to try mones alone, you have to decide which one is worth going first. LOL.
                            I'm an introvert who works from home. AND I live in a smallish town. So there's not a ton of opportunities to test before I'm in situations where I want to use the pheromones to my advantage. I never pay attention when I'm in places like grocery stores unless the hits are blatant....lol

But I'm going to start testing some of the PXS sprays solo for self-effects like Ellie is doing with Sweetness, even if I have no plans to leave the house. That way I can at least anticipate how I will react when I wear a blend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The right way to think.
                              I've discovered I'm going to have to be more methodical with my testing to get the most out of my pheromones long-term.

Comment

I'm an introvert who works from home. AND I live in a smallish town. So there's not a ton of opportunities to test before I'm in situations where I want to use the pheromones to my advantage. I never pay attention when I'm in places like grocery stores unless the hits are blatant....lol

But I'm going to start testing some of the PXS sprays solo for self-effects like Ellie is doing with Sweetness, even if I have no plans to leave the house. That way I can at least anticipate how I will react when I wear a blend.
                                Same! I live in the suburbs of New York, so whenever I'm going to Manhattan, whether it's for school or for an event, I feel like I need to bring out two or four mones for me to try at once to maximize my hits. If I lived in Manhattan (which I plan to), testing one every day would be so easy. I'd probably test each one at the same Starbucks or something.

I feel like I don't have the patience to use mones for self effects right now. But I do want to see what Bliss does for me.

Comment

I've discovered I'm going to have to be more methodical with my testing to get the most out of my pheromones long-term.
                                  It is perhaps boring, but it pays out in the end.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
                                    I'm looking for something that can help me feel more social & less anxious when out among people... Can anyone make some suggestions?
                                    Whenever I go out somewhere (& usually dressed stylishly), I'm practically invisible. I've begun referring to it as "stealth mode".
                                    Even shy girls want to be noticed.
                                    Bitch might help you too.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

I'm pretty introverted but do have the advantage of working with people one on one all day.

I test stuff when running errands. Grocery shopping, post office etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X