yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Blends for shy girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blends for shy girls?

I'm looking for something that can help me feel more social & less anxious when out among people... Can anyone make some suggestions?
    Whenever I go out somewhere (& usually dressed stylishly), I'm practically invisible. I've begun referring to it as "stealth mode".
    Even shy girls want to be noticed.
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Tease, Outspoken or perhaps Engage? These make me want to interact with others socially. But really, you will need to work on stepping outside your comfort zone and you can use XS products to help you in that process. If you are willing to participate socially, these products will help things along Smiles and eye contact are great first steps at inviting people to notice and to talk with you...^_~
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Tease + Outspoken perhaps?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
          I'm looking for something that can help me feel more social & less anxious when out among people... Can anyone make some suggestions?
          Whenever I go out somewhere (& usually dressed stylishly), I'm practically invisible. I've begun referring to it as "stealth mode".
          I'm in the same tribe as you Will be following this thread!
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I have samples of Tease, as well as a full size bottle of Xist. I've not used them together, so maybe I'll try it out. Outspoken & Engage sound like good ideas too.

Comment

I have samples of Tease, as well as a full size bottle of Xist. I've not used them together, so maybe I'll try it out. Outspoken & Engage sound like good ideas too.
              Oh YAY! Luuuurv Xist4w.

Tease is so fun! I hope you like it

Outspoken helps me want engage with others where Engage pulls others in to engage with me. Both would help you to open up and help others to open you up/show interest.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Oh YAY! Luuuurv Xist4w.

Tease is so fun! I hope you like it

Outspoken helps me want engage with others where Engage pulls others in to engage with me. Both would help you to open up and help others to open you up/show interest.
                I will definitely have to consider those.

Comment

Let us know how they work! I'm super stand offish and have a problem socializing with people so I'd love to hear your results

Comment

Definitely Celebrity for women! I'm shy like you, and out of all the pheros I've tried, Celebrity has made me the most outgoing and confident in speaking, as well as more articulate. Good luck on your journey.

Comment

Thoughts on Cohesion for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
                        Definitely Celebrity for women! I'm shy like you, and out of all the pheros I've tried, Celebrity has made me the most outgoing and confident in speaking, as well as more articulate. Good luck on your journey.
                        Thanks for this review, I see Celebrity for women is currently out of stock. I'll definitely give it a go once it's available for purchase, as I think this phero can benefit me greatly.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thanks for this review, I see Celebrity for women is currently out of stock. I'll definitely give it a go once it's available for purchase, as I think this phero can benefit me greatly.
                          Yes, definitely do. It's one of my favorite blends here for those reasons alone. I also call it a men-magnet for good reason. I can also affirm that Outspoken did make me want to be more social. For me, it didn't help my confidence directly in speaking, but it did seem to make people more inclined to hear what I had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

Yes, definitely do. It's one of my favorite blends here for those reasons alone. I also call it a men-magnet for good reason. I can also affirm that Outspoken did make me want to be more social. For me, it didn't help my confidence directly in speaking, but it did seem to make people more inclined to hear what I had to say.
                            This is great, I could for sure use a confidence boost. I wish there were a way to receive a notification when an out of stock item becomes in stock again! Thanks!

Comment

This is great, I could for sure use a confidence boost. I wish there were a way to receive a notification when an out of stock item becomes in stock again! Thanks!
                              It would nice if you could add an item to your wish list then get an email when it's back in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It would nice if you could add an item to your wish list then get an email when it's back in stock.
                                This would be great! as a level 10 influencer, perhaps you can make this happen?

Comment

This would be great! as a level 10 influencer, perhaps you can make this happen?
                                  I'll see what I can do. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                    Thoughts on Cohesion for this?
                                    I LOVE my Cohesion, but I don't think it would make her more social. It could help if she has social anxiety as it could quell her nerves. Cohesion has a chill easy going vibe, take things as they come comfort. It may help confidence in that things would worry you less. Cohesion, Tease and DM+ are very nice together. Perhaps paired with something more social, the combo would be better than Cohesion singly? I wouldn't rule ot out completely.

Comment

I notice shy girls. Especially the geeky artsy type. Being an artist myself, I'm draw to the creative type. Youre type can be very challenging tho. Trying to open and carry on a conversation can be difficult. But once you open up its very rewarding. Stimulating conversation can be a powerful aphrodisiac.

Comment

Outspoken is in Stock, we try to post in News and Announcements when something will be out of stock for a period of time. Artisan blends come and go so fast that it's hard to keep up
                                        , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X