yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Babe vs. Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe vs. Fantasy

These two appear as though they have a similar feel. I can purchase one of these @ the moment and will be holding of on the other until my next order. I am interested in knowing how they compare and contrast. Whichever one I purchase now, I intend to use for some key upcoming events, (of course experimenting on my own beforehand to figure out dosage). From reading up, it seems as though Fantasy has bit of a softer feel (due to the Marilyn Monroe example)?

Thank You!

Last edited by Delight; 03-17-2018, 03:39 PM. Reason: Added information anout the product

Comment

Hmm. I usually wear Babe out, to anywhere that could potentially involve free stuff, lol. Shallow? Hahaha! Seriously, shopping, bar, restaurant...People want to do things for you, and if they can't do something for you, they want to give you something. It's insane really. It's all very complimentary, and while outwardly respectful, I've been openly looked up and down like something delicious Babe has caused DIHLs and giddiness in men of all ages. People generally are very king and friendly, but almost in a "your not quite in their league but they hope you could be..." It has both a respect and approachability aspect to it. It's just sparkly

Fantasy is totally MM vibe on me. It's open, friendly, inviting and joyfully sexy...all woman and proud of it! I'm trying to think how this and Babe differ. Truth is they are both sparkly and inviting but Fantasy has a fun vibe that isn't the same as Babe. Where Babe makes me feel like the gorgeous girl people are going out of their way to please, there's a status aspect that keeps me at a distance from those who aren't invited to be closer, where Fantasy is a confident woman who is extremely comfortable in her super sexy femininity and just loves life - and it's infectious. I think like
      Delight mentioned, it is a fabulous 1st impression phero! It has also been equal at attracting men and women in my experience, where Babe really impacts men, and hard. Not that women have ever been prickly while I've worn Babe, I have gotten free and discounted department store stuff from women at the register. It's just as a sexual attractent, men seem hit more roundly and immediately in the libido, where women are more in awe from a distance. But with Fantasy I've had women respond openly with attraction and act on it wear perhaps the status aspect of Babe hindered that? Not that you may be looking to attract women, just something I've experienced.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

For me Babe got the "Marilyn Monroe" factor and Fantasy has the "she got it, but she is not scary", for me it is Beyonce. I use Babe when I am out and want free stuff and Fantasy in daily life, when I just want to get noticed.

Then you got Tease and PSEL and with PSEL comes the RAW sexyness for me. Where you got men exactly where you want them and they beg for more. A Angelina Jolie, Rihanna, Jessica Rabbit.

Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-18-2018, 05:21 AM.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Hmm. I usually wear Babe out, to anywhere that could potentially involve free stuff, lol. Shallow? Hahaha! Seriously, shopping, bar, restaurant...People want to do things for you, and if they can't do something for you, they want to give you something. It's insane really. It's all very complimentary, and while outwardly respectful, I've been openly looked up and down like something delicious Babe has caused DIHLs and giddiness in men of all ages. People generally are very king and friendly, but almost in a "your not quite in their league but they hope you could be..." It has both a respect and approachability aspect to it. It's just sparkly

Fantasy is totally MM vibe on me. It's open, friendly, inviting and joyfully sexy...all woman and proud of it! I'm trying to think how this and Babe differ. Truth is they are both sparkly and inviting but Fantasy has a fun vibe that isn't the same as Babe. Where Babe makes me feel like the gorgeous girl people are going out of their way to please, there's a status aspect that keeps me at a distance from those who aren't invited to be closer, where Fantasy is a confident woman who is extremely comfortable in her super sexy femininity and just loves life - and it's infectious. I think like
          Delight mentioned, it is a fabulous 1st impression phero! It has also been equal at attracting men and women in my experience, where Babe really impacts men, and hard. Not that women have ever been prickly while I've worn Babe, I have gotten free and discounted department store stuff from women at the register. It's just as a sexual attractent, men seem hit more roundly and immediately in the libido, where women are more in awe from a distance. But with Fantasy I've had women respond openly with attraction and act on it wear perhaps the status aspect of Babe hindered that? Not that you may be looking to attract women, just something I've experienced.
          You are so funny!! I'm glad to know that if I end up spending all my money on pheromones I won't have to worry about food because Babe will get me free meals.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice way of putting it.

Now I know which one to try when I go shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            For me Babe got the "Marilyn Monroe" factor and Fantasy has the "she got it, but she is not scary", for me it is Beyonce. I use Babe when I am out and want free stuff and Fantasy in daily life, when I just want to get noticed.
            Babe has a more lusty side than I pick up wearing Fantasy for me. Maybe it's the cops in Babe. But, like you mentioned, Fantasy isn't intimidating. I guess I equate MM with fun and sensuality, where Babe seems more blatant sexually - at least on me Hahaha! But, yes! Totally Babe for free stuff

Comment

Maybe
              Last edited by VincitQueSeVincit; 03-19-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• VincitQueSeVincit
                VincitQueSeVincit commented
                Editing a comment
                It just helps = Familiarity helps when overwhelmed by options.

Originally posted by VincitQueSeVincit View Post
              Maybe
              Yes and no, for me, with Babe, while people want t give you things, it doesn't seem so much to find favor as that they just can't help but want to give you something, be it attention or items. I have seen in some a desire to impress but mostly it seems almost like it's compulsory. They can't help it.

LFM/LFN have a similar quality to Babe, the respect and desire to serve, and I have gotten free things wearing LFM, lol, but Babe has a special magnetism too.
              Lace is simple, but effective and add cops and you do get that fun, feminine sexy, so yes, though not identical, it's similar, imho

Comment

• VincitQueSeVincit
                VincitQueSeVincit commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, NuTrix! I def do better w/the more alpha/ish blends as opposed to the softer. The softest I can go w/LPMP blends is SS4W & LFM. This helps w/understanding Babe.

Hail to Babe!

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

NuTrix

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                Most often free stuff happened shopping or with food and drinks. Free meals and little items from frends, bigger freebies like BOGOs or random additional goods from retailers and cashiers. I really mainly count strangers as my friends and I do little things for one another all the time. People who don't know me and have never met me, who have no idea if I'm nice or a b*tch, just wanting to give me things - discounts, free items, etc. I've revisited certain establishments where the servers "know" me and there has yet to be awkwardness. Instead it's like an old friend visiting again ^_^ No negatives to speak of so far.

Comment

Most often free stuff happened shopping or with food and drinks. Free meals and little items from frends, bigger freebies like BOGOs or random additional goods from retailers and cashiers. I really mainly count strangers as my friends and I do little things for one another all the time. People who don't know me and have never met me, who have no idea if I'm nice or a b*tch, just wanting to give me things - discounts, free items, etc. I've revisited certain establishments where the servers "know" me and there has yet to be awkwardness. Instead it's like an old friend visiting again ^_^ No negatives to speak of so far.
                  This is my experience as well.
                  Arsenal

Comment

That sounds like a lot of fun. Look forward to trying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                      That sounds like a lot of fun. Look forward to trying it.
                      Please do.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I'm so jealous of everyones experiences with babe. I have two full bottles of the stuff and can't seem to get it to work on me. Men just seem intimidated and avoidant. It also slightly dampens my mood.

What are you alls self effects with Babe?

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                          I'm so jealous of everyones experiences with babe. I have two full bottles of the stuff and can't seem to get it to work on me. Men just seem intimidated and avoidant. It also slightly dampens my mood.
                          How many sprays did you use?

Uplifting.

Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                            Isis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I used it from 1 up to 3 sprays. I don't remember if I've tried microdosing. I might try that today

Hmm. I think it just emphasizes what I already feel, sexy, self confident and kittenish. There's an expectation of positive attention, and that's what just happens...

Comment

Hmm. I think it just emphasizes what I already feel, sexy, self confident and kittenish. There's an expectation of positive attention, and that's what just happens...

Sexy, self confident and kittenish couldn't be more you.

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X