yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm lazy and need recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a huge fan of IS/A and sorta liked IS/B but there are some products from the female lines from Pheromonexs that I haven't tried (fairytale, sweetness, engage,Xist/w and Bitch.

I think Temptress it the closest to IS/A from pheromonexs. Temptress is definitely sexy but not as sexy as IS/A. While both are Alpha, Temptress feels MORE alpha than IS/A.

I think Tease is somewhat similar to IS/B but still not quite. IS/B seemed softer and cuddlier. Tease is also feminine but it doesn't feel soft and girly the way IS/B does. Tease is more flirtatious and fun rather that soft and coy. I wonder if Sweetness is similar to IS/B.

What I want is something similar to MX135 from AD. My year would be made.

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      *meant cohesion not Xist. I've been gone so long I forgot the names of pheros. ><

I agree, mx135 is my favorite but soooooo expensive and I never want to deal with androtics again! The personal effects alone made it worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      While Bliss and Odyssey is a good combo it's not at all Shine like.
      Not like shine, but atleast just two products from PXS that are reported to be in mood boost category (as she asked).

Comment

So, I know this is an old thread but I'm bumping it in case anyone is trying to look for IS/A and IS/B equivalents. My previous answer was based on what I had experienced from XS back in 2015? 2014?

Anyway...after playing around with more blends I think Babe is most similar to IS/A most definitely. I haven't yet found anything similar to B...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X