yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Newbie with a cheating man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Newbie with a cheating man

hello everyone, I recently found out my boyfriend of 8 years is cheating with a younger woman. Its been one of the most difficult things i've had to deal with.

so a friend pointed me in here.
    He still thinks i do not know his dirty little secret and i plan to leave it like that for now until I find out if it is the sex or if he loves and wants to be with her.
    He still tells me he loves me and all seems 'normal' between us but ladies......... I WANT TO SPICE THINGS UP AND TURN UP THE HEAT ON OUR SEX LIFE.
    ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I CAN USE TO GET MY GROOVE BACK WITH MY MAN AND ALSO GET OTHER GUYS TO NOTICE ME WHEN WE ARE OUT COS I REALLY NEED FEEL TO SEXY AND WANTED AGAIN.

Comment

Hi Smitten Welcome to XS.
      Wish it were under different circumstances

I think Xist for women is great for strengthening bonds that already exist and I've seen it work it's magic on acquaintances, creating more bonded relationships. But be mindful, some pheros can also affect you similarly to how they affect your target/s, so recognise that if you didn't have crushy feelings previously for a particular target (ie Xist for women), or feel like spilling more personal info than you normally would (ie ConnectionsXS) the pheromones may be hitting you too. Just keep a level head about what you're wearing and it's effects.

That being said, I think Xist4W would be good to strengthen the bond you already have.

Delight listed a ton of great blends for confidence. I keep XS130 as a staple, it's the status booster I think Delight is referring to? I'm also a big fan of the XSP86 & XSP96 and all the ones she listed, like Babe, PSEL, Fairytale, Glow (hehe, Glow is amazingly naughty, but soooo good), and I have the women's version of Celebrity and can say that gives good social status and would help boost confidence as well

I have more pheros than what is probably proper, so I'll leave it at that or I'd have you buying out the XS store

All pheromones do is accessorize the package that is already YOU. Just remember, YOU are already the whole package

Happy hunting and I wish you all the best!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Smitten
        Smitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I will definitely be back to tell you how it goes.

Originally posted by Smitten View Post
      Hello lady Smitten, welcome.
      Good wishes and feelings for you. I know how you are feeling. You are awesome. Delight and Nutrix are experienced with these female products. Nutrix is a champion. You should go for two or three products and ask for samples of other products that they suggested you. Your stock should contain a self confidence booster, along with attractants and hitters.
      My first advice for you will be same as men. Be yourself first. Like Nutrix sais you are the whole package. First make yourself more strong and balanced, and then its better if you are able to use these products like a gamer. Become a player, be stable and positive, then spray and watch. This confidence will increase the effect of the pheromones. 'Enjoying' the effects of pheromones rather than 'needing' them is much more greater.
      Good wishes, see you around.

Comment

• Smitten
        Smitten commented
        Editing a comment
        I will definitely keep the "enjoyment" rather than "need" in mind. Thank you????????

I hope it is ok to write suggestions in womens section....
      Since a while lately I just refer the Today's Posts section to go directly to see new posts.....

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
        I hope it is ok to write suggestions in womens section....
        Since a while lately I just refer the Today's Posts section to go directly to see new posts.....
        Of course you are, lol, we're a community!
        Plus, the more perspectives the better It's good to know what men think. I know I love hearing from everyone's point of view myself
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Falvinski
          Falvinski commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you <3 ? <3

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          <3

Ad down

Collapse