yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing scents/effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing scents/effects?

Temptress spray and Babe spray. I also got samples of Innocence Flirt and Blissvibe which would be best?
    Thanks!
    meesh

Comment

Oh that sounds great! Thanks!

Comment

I second Delight so far as the testing solo first - I know when I was new, I wanted to jump right into mixing n matching too - and did!
        But once I settled down from my initial excitement, I began testing things individually first - to know what they did solo...then jumped right back into mix n matching after testing blends on their own, only with a better understanding of what to expect and how to choose which ones to mix and for what results.

Steve's products are made for mixing n matching - but they are also extremely awesome as solos. Don't miss out on all the facets of awesomeness! Try them every which way ^_^

ETA - Welcome!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Meesh View Post
            Temptress spray and Babe spray. I also got samples of Innocence Flirt and Blissvibe which would be best?
            Thanks!
            meesh
            Temptress for respect, Babe for free drinks.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Babe is AWESOME for free stuff

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              It truly is.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse