yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Searching for specific effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

6 sprays of the sample bottle of Celebrity

self effects
      great confidence
      higher self esteem
      determination, without getting bothered when people prevented me from reaching my goals.
      pleasant
      happy
      beatifier, the confidence made me look better.
      energizer

effects on others
      Happiness
      Great sense of humor
      Husband did not think it was a beautifier, but he did think that the confidence made me look better.

Comment

Comment

Comment

DHEAS can provide an energizing mood boost and influence communication skills. Thoughts and words are more fluid.

Comment

• Delight
              Delight commented
              Editing a comment
              I had tested dheas on its own up to 70 mcg without noticing any difference. The effects it had in this mix surprised me.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Synergy ^_^

Delight, thank you so much for sharing your experiences! How did Celebrity compare with Fairytale?

Comment

Comment

• VincitQueSeVincit
              VincitQueSeVincit commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! This breakdown is thoroughly helpful! ????

Dannnng lady. Awesome reviews!!
            , Bobbi

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 04-20-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                  BobiiJo925 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's awesome. A great way to describe it

• Delight
                  Delight commented
                  Editing a comment

Celebrity for men sounds like popularity Potion from LPMP.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

It's listed as a pheromone blend for women. I have the oil, and unfortunately I had zero hits. I actually stopped using lpmp's peromones since I discovered xs.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Comment

I've been using pheromones since January. I have a lot from lpmp, which unfortunately had no effect on me. Did you have hits with this company?

Since I discovered XS, I no longer felt like trying to get lpmp's products to work. If I do decide to use what's left in my stash, I'll really have to pile it on with 6+ drops. I often used more than the recommended dosage and still, I was never ghosted-- so I'm confused as to what's the deal.

I must say those pheros are certainly weaker than xs, when I first got a sniff of my XS unscented pheromones I was astounded, xs smelled like lpmp, but in turbo drive.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I love my stuff from LPMP, but Pheromonexs has a special place in my heart after I discovered Xist, Tease, Babe and Fantasy.

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I've been using pheromones since January. I have a lot from lpmp, which unfortunately had no effect on me. Did you have hits with this company?

Since I discovered XS, I no longer felt like trying to get lpmp's products to work. If I do decide to use what's left in my stash, I'll really have to pile it on with 6+ drops. I often used more than the recommended dosage and still, I was never ghosted-- so I'm confused as to what's the deal.

I must say those pheros are certainly weaker than xs, when I first got a sniff of my XS unscented pheromones I was astounded, xs smelled like lpmp, but in turbo drive.
                          I found that pheromones in oil form don't have as wide of a radius because they stick closer to the body. When I pair oil pheros with perfume with good sillage, I found it to be almost as good as spray pheros. I also used more than drops from lpmp since their products come in roller balls. Slather slather slather.

XS products are hard hitting though and I also do like the fact that I can spray once and go instead of trying to rack my brain trying to remember exactly how much oil I put on for hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I found that pheromones in oil form don't have as wide of a radius because they stick closer to the body. When I pair oil pheros with perfume with good sillage, I found it to be almost as good as spray pheros. I also used more than drops from lpmp since their products come in roller balls. Slather slather slather.

XS products are hard hitting though and I also do like the fact that I can spray once and go instead of trying to rack my brain trying to remember exactly how much oil I put on for hits.
                            Thank you so much for this info! I thought I was doing the most with my oil, then I'd leave my home and have no hits/no ghosting. I was like wtf, am I pheromone resistant. When the weather warms up, I'll give the oils a go, and slatherrr.

Comment

Thank you for this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X