yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist for women

Thanks Delight. Your open and honest feedback about all of these products has been very enlightening. I hope the men are paying close attention. I know I am.

Comment

Nice results, let us know more about your experiences
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I am going to try mine tomorrow at work, I have a few meetings!

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 02-13-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe I have it, this makes me eager to try it

• Delight
              Delight commented
              Editing a comment
              I think this one might become my signature.

Thank you for sharing! I've had Xist in my arsenal for some time but have yet to use it. This has made me very eager to try it.

Comment

• Delight
              Delight commented
              Editing a comment

I love your reports. There's always something to learn.

Comment

• Delight
              Delight commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! That means a lot to me coming from someone with your experience.

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              No, thank you

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
            Thank you for sharing! I've had Xist in my arsenal for some time but have yet to use it. This has made me very eager to try it.
            Why not? Xist is the closest thing you come to witch craft.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't use it if you are not absolutely sure you want the man/men permanently.

• Giselle
              Giselle commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! I can't wait to have it in my hands! ????
              How long did you have your targets exposed to it before the "fallout" took place?

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              2-4 times. It is stealth to begin with.

Comment

What do you mean by the expression glamour?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Exactly, it is like a hex. Witchcraft.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Delight
                    Delight commented
                    Editing a comment

• Vicki Lee
                    Vicki Lee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Delight she is referring to the fact that witchcraft = magic, which these products tend to create.

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have to write a post to answer you both, because there is limited words to use in comments.

You are both right.

Anyway, I see glamour as a spell you put on yourself that has certain criteria and variables to be called a glamour, because people are actually seeing you in a brand new light, what those variables can be, is up to every practioner.

I use myself as an example for when I put a glamour on myself and why.

I worked on the Coastal Express during the summers while I studied.

It was hard and long days, 18 hour shifts because we were to few was the rule and not the exeption because we were always too few working. The pay was nice enough, but the key to save a lot of money was that you lived and eat for free on the boat and hardly used any money, so you felt you earn more than you actually did. It was only when you broke the numbers that you saw how little it really was.

Anyway, I had broken down the numbers and was hard on the thought that I need to really make more since I don't get any summer at all, and when I come back it is only one week until school start again, so this needs to be fucking worth it. For the Norwegians the summer is what we live for. There is nothing more beautiful than a polar summer with the endless days. Can't be explained, needs to be experienced.

So I came to the thought that I needed to earn more in tip, and a way to try to do it.

I put a glamour on myself and the rituale was so mundane as.

Every morning while brushing teeth, I said to myself: Today Ildergreier, everybody is going to think you are the cutest, nicest and best vaiter on the boat and want to see your smile when they give you the tip they think you deserve.

It fucking worked.

Some days it worked almost too good because our guests started to talk to me in a baby voice when they gave me my tip. And I smiled because that was what they deserved. To see me smile, I mean.

I earned more in tip than my salary. And I kept my mouth shut about it, because there is always someone that would be envious and try to sabotage. But every time we were in harbor while daytime I sent cash to myself with poste restante, so it was there at the post office and I had to show ID to get my mail, so I didn't have the cash too long in the cabin (shared cabin with three other women, a nightmare and story for another day).

Just before I left the boat I taught my method to a friend I earned on the boat, A friend I still keep in touch with. A single mum who was financial responsible for two small boys and her elder sickly dad (who only had a little pension from the state). She told me years thereafter that the method had kept their economy above the water during the winters while she waited tables back home.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X