yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My wife's SAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife's SAD

Hello ladies.

I would be greartful for your help. I am looking for advice. My wife suffers from seasonal affective disorder and I would like to help her with pheromones.

Would you be able to recommend any PXS products that might improve her mood and make her happy on a daily basis.

Thank you in advance for you help ladies!

Rcgzr

Try Vitamin D3 ~5000 iu/day until symptoms improve then reduce, curcumin (Meriva or Longvida), and a SAD light (I bought a Circadian Optics Lumos off Amazon).

When your neurotransmitters are screwed up, 'mones tend to affect you differently than most. But I think the recommendation you'll get is "Bliss." I'll leave it to the ladies to recommend any ladies products in addition.

Comment

Hi RTBoss my wife is taking DEAR 2000uicg and she already has SAD light. They give medium results at best after month of use. Nevertheless, thanks for the recommendation.
      I will look at Bliss. What exactly Bliss delivers looking through your experience?

Comment

Is there anything else that could improved mood? Any molecules, combos?

Comment

Originally posted by Recognizer View Post
          Hi RTBoss my wife is taking DEAR 2000uicg and she already has SAD light. They give medium results at best after month of use. Nevertheless, thanks for the recommendation.
          I will look at Bliss. What exactly Bliss delivers looking through your experience?
          Bliss doesn't do much for me. It certainly does for others. Taboo lifts my mood, but that's a male product. Perhaps that'd help her if you wore it. I'm not sure the alpha products would help her mood, if you're wearing those a lot. I see you've been asking after status blends, and own some.

When I had high stress, anxiety, and agitation XSP130 did wonders for me, but it isn't in the store. It was shipped to me for testing some time ago.

Has she tried some version of curcumin? Studies show it's been as effective as Prozac in elevating mood.

Comment

RTBoss No she did not tried curcumin. I tried it persoally few yers ago, but haven't found anything special with it. What potency of extract you would recommend? What dosage and how many times a day?

Comment

Hello ladies.

I would be greartful for your help. I am looking for advice. My wife suffers from seasonal affective disorder and I would like to help her with pheromones.

Would you be able to recommend any PXS products that might improve her mood and make her happy on a daily basis.

Thank you in advance for you help ladies!

Rcgzr

I really don't like to recommend anything, whether it be pheromone or advise without getting to the root/source of a problem or issue. Then again, XS is not the type of company that is about quick fixes but about getting something fixed no matter how long it takes to ensure that the problem never arises again. Well, as much as possible.

I am not familiar with the term SAD or seasonal affective disorder so I had to look it up. Sadness/depression is something that is treated with pills etc for a temporary fix but the best way to treat sadness, depression is to change your lifestyle and outlook on life.

We have become a very quick fix society that is on the go so much that we never take the time to get in touch with ourselves and our feelings. Whenever we feel or go through something we want some pill or medicine or shot to make it go away quickly so we can move on with our lives the same way as before.

When you are sad or depressed, it is time for some major life changes and asking yourself some hard questions.

Despite what scientists and doctors these days want to tell you so they can make money of these medicines and treatments is that no one is born sad. Sadness is not suppose to be in our DNA. Sadness and depression comes as a result of things that happen in our life and how we handle it. Even our diet can have an effect on our mood

What does your wife for a living, what is her daily schedule like, Is she satisfied with her marriage, job, life choices etc. When faced with an issue or problem, how does she handle it?

Is the type who looks at the glass half full or half empty? Does she approach something with positivity or does she start to worry and get all sad and depressed at the site of anything going wrong.

I would love to know much more about her and her life if you don't mind sharing so I can proceed with any pheromones or advise

Comment

RTBoss No she did not tried curcumin. I tried it persoally few yers ago, but haven't found anything special with it. What potency of extract you would recommend? What dosage and how many times a day?

According to Examine.com, it could take "months" to notice a difference. I'd try it, as curcumin is one of the healthier supplements you could take, and has no downside. It's safety profile is pretty much impeccable. I think the price is reasonable. If you want to look at other types, BCM-95 and Longvida are good as well.

You can look at the bottle/directions for dosage.

Comment

• Recognizer
                  Recognizer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will look into your recommendation.

cohesion for women. my roommate used it to good effects for her PMDD. I imagine it would work okay with SAD as well

Comment

KateD my wife, she is more than fine in spring and summer. No issues whatsoever.

We live a busy life like most of us and I don't think it is much different then others. In terms of marriage it feels that all is OK, but in the end I can say only for my self and what I observed in my wife's behaviour.

She can cope with problems very good. She is the positive one.

She has SAD for years now. She lives through it and she will live through it this time as well. I just thought that this time I just help her with pheros and ease the symptoms just a little bit.

Comment

Cohesion is calming, but if she is already sad, I would be concerned her thoughts would be even more inward turned and am not sure if it would be in a positive way? Tease is a fun blend and makes me talkative, happy and wanting to engage with others. It affects those around me similarly. It is a sunny blend for me, perhaps it could be for her too? Odyssey is alpha-androstenol, a happy molecule itself, fragranced with Clary Sage if she doesn't mind the scent. I only know how theses have affected myself and my targets and can't really know how your wife will like them, but Tease and Odyssey would be at the top of my pick-me-up list.

Good luck, I truly hope you find something to help. Winter used to make me sad, though not to your wife's extent, until I chose to see beauty in it, but I still prefer my spring and summer too I take A LOT of vitamin D over the winter months as well, but she is already doing this. Best wishes!
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

KateD my wife, she is more than fine in spring and summer. No issues whatsoever.

We live a busy life like most of us and I don't think it is much different then others. In terms of marriage it feels that all is OK, but in the end I can say only for my self and what I observed in my wife's behaviour.

She can cope with problems very good. She is the positive one.

She has SAD for years now. She lives through it and she will live through it this time as well. I just thought that this time I just help her with pheros and ease the symptoms just a little bit.

Let me first apologize to you because although I did a light research on the matter, it wasn't enough. I consulted a certified doctor friend of mines,and also some individual who had experience on the matter for some advise and insight.

I also spent some time this morning reading about dopamine. What was explained to me is that when the weather is dark and gloomy, the level of dopamine is significantly decreased and those who are more likely to get depressed,it tends to affect them more.

There is also prescription drugs or whatever for these things but I asked about natural and healthier alternatives.

They said since there is very little sunlight, lots of Vitamin D is helpful
                      Being around bright light is also good
                      The doctor friend said there are people who take therapy where you tell yourself that it is summer or something to channel the brain away from what you know or think is coming.

You said you guys live busy lives and that is great, being idle around those times can be really bad news. I just read Delight report that Xsport tends to pu her husband in a good mood every time he is exposed to it. Either one of you can wear it to a happy atmosphere.

The suggestions Nutrix gave are also very good.

Since she has been suffering from it for some years now. I suggest preparing the mind , taking control of the mindset and what is coming along with pheromones should help. We hypnotize our self with our words and since your wife is the positive one am pretty sure this will come to her easier than others. Don't give into the idea of SAD but tell yourself something that will make it seem like the weather isn't all that bad or create some events that are uplifting and happy around that time along with the mones.

Please do tell us more on the situation, what you did try and how it worked out ? I feel that these things people go through more often than not but don't discuss it and I would love to be fully prepared to assist any future clients in the situation.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X