yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My experience wearing Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience wearing Fantasy

Ok, so today I decided to take Fantasy out for a spin. First I wore it in the house for a little bit to get a great idea about the self-effects. I noticed that it made me want to get more social. I felt like leaving out of the house on a Sunday, even though it's a little cold. I knew it was the Fantasy because when I took my second shower and washed it off, I wasn't as inspired to go out.

So then I reapplied the Fantasy (2 sprays from the sampler to my neck, 1 to my left wrist and mushed them together). Covered it with Vera Wang Princess. This time I felt very sexy, more like housewife hott. Didn't want to wear makeup or anything but wanted to show off my hips in my yoga pants. Definitely wanted to wear my hair down and now started to switch and swing my hips while walking everywhere. Even just around the house.

I went on some errands. My first hit came at the gas station. This young man, maybe in his twenties was super cheesy (grinning) around me. He was the cashier and was a little discombobulated/ awkward, its was kinda endearing. The other thing I noticed at the gas station is that "I" wanted to be at the center of everything. Me and my car, driving through crowded lanes, parking right in front etc.

Then I went to the car wash. After my car was washed there is an area where you can vacuum the inside of your car. I parked next to this sexy looking guy. He noticed me (not sure if it was the mones), but as soon as I saw this opening, I felt extremely comfortable flirting with him. There was ZERO self-consciousness. The flirting came across natural too, not very aggressive, just flirty/cutesy. He even let me borrow something I needed. When I left that place, even though he left before me, I caught up with him and he began following me, but had to make a stop someplace. That was a lot of fun.

I like the confidence in this one. I also like the light-heartedness in this one. This is a feel good but sexy phero. I'm going to wear it another day soon for comparison.

Nice to read the fantasy works for you.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Comment

Day #2 of my test. This time I wore 1 spray (trial) to my belly button, covered it with another phero-enhanced perfume with heavy DHEAS, A-Nol and epi-androsterone. Oh boy, this may be my GO TO MIX FOR EVERYDAY!

I absolutely loved the selfies today!! I still had the major swing/switch of the hips going. I just knew I was hot stuff. I also felt flirty and thanks to the DHEAS I felt sparkly and full of energy and witty conversation. Thanks to my Fantasy I felt that quiet sexy confidence that I really dig. Yes, you do have that Marilyn Monroe thing going on.

I will wear this tomorrow too, probably the next 3 days in a row and I will report back here. Looks like I'll be buying a full bottle of the Fantasy real soon.

Comment

KateD I'll be ordering a full bottle of the Fantasy soon (Uncovered). Do I qualify for a new discount? Thanks!

Comment

You should since you hit 25 posts before the end of the month. It usually takes about a week to get everyone updated.

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post
              KateD I'll be ordering a full bottle of the Fantasy soon (Uncovered). Do I qualify for a new discount? Thanks!

Congrats! You are now a level 1 influencer. The community influencers are updated in the store manually once every month.

It definitely WILL be done by the end of the week.

Comment

Day #2 of my test. This time I wore 1 spray (trial) to my belly button, covered it with another phero-enhanced perfume with heavy DHEAS, A-Nol and epi-androsterone. Oh boy, this may be my GO TO MIX FOR EVERYDAY!

I absolutely loved the selfies today!! I still had the major swing/switch of the hips going. I just knew I was hot stuff. I also felt flirty and thanks to the DHEAS I felt sparkly and full of energy and witty conversation. Thanks to my Fantasy I felt that quiet sexy confidence that I really dig. Yes, you do have that Marilyn Monroe thing going on.

I will wear this tomorrow too, probably the next 3 days in a row and I will report back here. Looks like I'll be buying a full bottle of the Fantasy real soon.
                Interesting. You're the second person I've seen use the word sparkle to describe DHEAS. Could you possibly elaborate?

Comment

Believe me, you need Tease as well. It takes Cougar into a new dimension.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just pulled the trigger on the 30ml bottle of Tease because I use it so often for so many situations

I have tried Fantasy and have to say I agree, self-effect wise it's fabulous! I don't get out much so I can't really say on the effects on others. My husband seemed to react to it. He's only home 14 days at a time gone for 28 so it's easy to use him as a test lol. Seemed to wanted to interact a bit more, get a bit closer, like he was reacting to the little extra confidence I had while I was wearing it. I really like it a lot.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

I like the confidence in this one. I also like the light-heartedness in this one. This is a feel good but sexy phero. I'm going to wear it another day soon for comparison.
                    Exactly, Fantasy have an ordinary daily life sexy quality I like. One want to be social, the hips start to work, but it isn't any exagarating over it. Just quiet confidence in one self. One get noticed, they start to flirt and one respond to it.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Fantasy is definitely a staple, so much so I bought the oil version...now, put Tease and Xist for women in an oil version too and just sign me up for life Well...I'm already a lifer I think...
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        Fantasy is definitely a staple, so much so I bought the oil version...now, put Tease and Xist for women in an oil version too and just sign me up for life Well...I'm already a lifer I think...
                        And PSEL!

And I am already in as long Steve is in business, I love all my stuff from his firm.

Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Too True!!!

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, since this is such an expensive hobby. lol

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        Yep you're a lifer alright. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Interesting. You're the second person I've seen use the word sparkle to describe DHEAS. Could you possibly elaborate?
                          DHEAS is kind of like a Cheerleader on Expresso without the jitterines LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Believe me, you need Tease as well. It takes Cougar into a new dimension.
                            I have a full bottle of the Tease. Awesome selfies, I think I reported in the forum. Tease gave me more of a "accomplished sexy woman feel" it has a status feel mixed in.

Comment

DHEAS is kind of like a Cheerleader on Expresso without the jitterines LOL
                              It is definitely an upbeat molecule. Makes me wonder how it is perceived on men vs women.

Comment

I just receive my fantasy oil purchase not too long ago in the mail and Im excited to try it. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Comment

• Isis
                                  Isis commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Would love to hear how it works for you. I re ordered this in spray even though fantasy didn't work to well on me a few years ago . Gonna give it a micro dosing trial

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X