yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me review

That is wonderful. I love this product, that is one of my favorites to spice things up in the bedroom.

I believe 2 sprays work for me because my hubby and I have a distant relationship. He isn't here 9 months a year so when he does come home he isn't really use to my scent or natural mones. He has to get use to it all over again

So did you guys end up getting it on after the usage. I think it is kinda weird for a married couple to be like, am interested in sex and nothing happens. I mean when he feels the need doesn't he give signals like he will squeeze your butt, grab your tits , put his hand under your skirt or is sex like something that has to be discussed and scheduled?

Comment

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        When you have an in-house penis, I think every sexual thought or feeling should be acted upon. ahahhaaahah

So with others' products he knows he's being pheromoned? But he doesn't with XS?

Comment

Comment

It could just be that XSteveO has done a great job of making his blends more natural. People tend to think if they don't get outrageous reactions that a product doesn't work. So, therefore, pheromone companies make products that hit people over the head. While it can often be a common reaction to many products, DIHL is pretty much useless. If someone is short circuiting how can you engage them or how can they engage you? Dilated pupils in one thing. It's a sign of attraction or interest. It's not the same as a DIHL. It's really not a natural response.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 01-28-2018, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Sorry, a little late to seeing this thread. Is it for the DM plus? (I know they have DM in oil, but wasn't sure if there's a spray version too) Thanks!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It is for Desire Me plus spray.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! ^_^

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                Sorry, a little late to seeing this thread. Is it for the DM plus? (I know they have DM in oil, but wasn't sure if there's a spray version too) Thanks!
                You didn't know about the spray???
                Believe me, you need the spray in your life.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahaha! No, I thought maybe there was a cops only DM spray I had somehow missed. And, yes, all women should have DM+!!!

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A cops only spray would have been marvelous.

I have DM oil, but I'd buy DM (no plus) in spray form in a heartbeat. The more I read how women feel about cops, the more I feel like I should wear them with every mix.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You should

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X