yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Crush pulling back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush pulling back?

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot!

I have a crush on one of my neighbors. Whenever I know I'm going to see him, I typically wear Xist for Women and maybe flirt/connections on my wrists. I know 'mones can't solve everything, but I've noticed that he's pulling away from me since his creepy ex is all over me? It's really odd. ...They dated almost a decade ago in high school, and she was dating one of his friends a few months ago.

Is there anything I should consider wearing the next time I see him to spark something? I at least want him to feel like he's missing out, lol.

I currently have:
    Bliss, Xist for Women, Connections, Flirt, Babe, Tempress and samples of Tease, Loveboat and Vibe.

Comment

I don't think he is interested in you because he should have reacted to you now. Sorry.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I don't think he is interested in you because he should have reacted to you now. Sorry.

Comment

Are you sure this guy is worth dealing with a crazy ex? The whole thing sounds like a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by xxyunty View Post
            which I felt like was a cop out
            Agreed.

If you're still wanting to try for him anyway, Bliss has always had a great feel good effect on the guys I wear it around, with some Tease to feminize it. Not really a seductive vibe so much as a pull him in to want to know you more and enjoy your company vibe. Then you can keep hitting with Xist and maybe Love Boat/Tease...

Ex already knows you're interested, and so does he. Just depends how long you want to play cat n mouse...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I feel awkward giving my opinion on this being that I'm not a lady.

But how does P86, P96 and cops sound in combo with Xist for women and Connections?

I do read womens reviews.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I can speak from experience that it works well IN a relationship ^_~

Hi everyone! I ended up trying two sprays of Bliss yesterday + Babe. I have a somewhat androgynous look, so I don't always expect men to 'notice' me, but everyone was very sweet to me at my gym today. Even my barber (who has been in my phero cloud before) was extra chatty and nearly tried to give me back my tip until he realized I wasn't taking it LOL. I also got a few DIHL at the grocery store.

I think I'll try out Bliss + Babe with my usual Xist tonight! Thanks for all your suggestions

Comment

How are you doing? Did you get a chance to test on your crush again?

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                  How are you doing? Did you get a chance to test on your crush again?
                  I've been well And I did! I saw him twice but I was a little awkward the first time. Didn't say much beyond hi and bye.

The second time was more interesting. I wore 1 spray of connections on my wrists, 1 spray of babe + 2 sprays of xist on my chest. We were at a small concert venue. I had a few cute hits where more people than usual danced with me, struck up conversations -- someone asked me if I was a model! LOL. There was also a sweet guy trying to protect me from these annoying dudes in the crowd.

So, I saw Crush and he had another girl with him. They weren't near each other at all most of the night; when we were alone he mentioned to me he's not sleeping with her, sees her as a sister, blah blah. I was sorta skeptical.

Later on in the night we went to run an errand alone. At this point we were both kinda intoxicated. I grabbed his arm while we were walking, and he slid his hand up in order to grab my fingers and lace them with his. I thought about kissing him but I stopped myself... instead I said something weird like I wanna step on him, he replied 'I'm into that.' While we were waiting to be let back in, he was telling me that my new haircut was nice.

When we got inside someone made fun of him for getting sick earlier, so I was glad I didn't kiss him lol. He also kept staring at me on and off all night, then he'd smile or make goofy faces.

Also, I found the guts to tell Creepy Ex off! She predictably didn't take it well, and ran to Crush to say something. He unfollowed her on social media and never responded to her text.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X