yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

My results may have been atypical. It's possible that I naturally produce a high amount of beta androstenol or something else that could have exaggerated the effects. The optimum dosage may depend on the individual.
    Optimum dosage always is. I suspect that I naturally produce rather high levels of Bnol. People have always confided in me. For me I think 2 sprays is ideal. One isn't enough and 3 is more than I need. Not that 3 is "too much" it's just more than I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Try Connections with Cohesion and watch wonders happen.
      Do tell. What do you get from this combo?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

People really relax in my presence and dear to open up a little.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

People really relax in my presence and dear to open up a little.
          Women AND men? No signs of Dienone depression. I find that Dienone can have a muting effect on men. They become despondent and demotivated. It can happen within a minute or two.

Comment

• Ixist
            Ixist commented
            Editing a comment

Ixist that sucks dude. What amazes me is how quickly it can happen. I remember this one time when testing Dienone that I sat down at a bar and one guys says to his friend "come on let's go hit on some women" and his buddy says sheepishly "nah dude I just don't feel up to it." Of course I'm paraphrasing. I was a decade ago and I'm doing my best to recall the circumstances. The guy slumped over and nursed his beer. His buddy kept trying to pull him out of his funk but failed. If I didn't know any better I would say the guy was in the slump before I showed up. But that wasn't the case. He was happy and perky when I showed up. It was AFTER being exposed to Dienone that his demeanor changed. It was definitely a Dienone hit. Thank God I'm immune. I use Dienone every day and never experience depression.

Comment

• Ixist
            Ixist commented
            Editing a comment

This combo is awesome.
          I also seem to be immune to Dienone...so far.
          I'll be purchasing a bottle soon.

Scottie, ever tried A314 and A1 together? results?

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

This combo is awesome.
            I also seem to be immune to Dienone...so far.
            I'll be purchasing a bottle soon.

Scottie, ever tried A314 and A1 together? results?
            I was asking since the female version of Cohesion is different. Wondered how reactions might be different.

I experimented with A1 solo only. Never with A314. I'm sure it would be a good combo. I have some A314 b spray, perhaps I'll try that combo if I ever decide to use it again.

Comment

I was asking since the female version of Cohesion is different. Wondered how reactions might be different.

I experimented with A1 solo only. Never with A314. I'm sure it would be a good combo. I have some A314 b spray, perhaps I'll try that combo if I ever decide to use it again.
              A314B Spray is my absolute favorite.
              How many do you have? I have a full 30ML shine bottle

Comment

I only buy A314b in to go size because I rarely use it. Do they offer that in a 30 ml?

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post

I think it only works as a truth serum at higher doses, in my experience anyway. At lower doses, I think that it just made people feel like they could confide in me due to them perceiving us as closer, but I don't get any major confessions. It just seemed to make people more willing to explore deeper topics and feel closer to me.
                  I haven't used connections in a long while, but I feel this is accurate. When I wore this, bonding was the major feel and the side effect was someone telling me a bit more than usual because of perceived closeness. I've only worn this at 1 spray recently however and have yet to try 2 sprays for the truth serum effect.

Comment

With Bnol I only get TMI at lower doses. At 50+ mcg it's a whole different animal.

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What effects do you get at 50+ mcg?

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOL! Yeah. You can't make a statement like that and not expound on it, not everyone followed the radiance experience...^_~

NuTrix so great to see you again. ???????????????

As I've said before, I can't take credit for this discovery. I was reading thru some old posts and ran across some by a highly respected member known as KIMBA. After reading about his testing I decided to look into it. What I found is that at 50+ mcg Bnol creates a sort of mystical aura. People are often awestruck. It's like walking around with a friggin halo or something. lol I find that people will attribute a kinds of positive qualities to you. They freely and sincerely share them. I also think the trust factor is enhanced and think that goes hand in hand with that mystical aura. Anything in the 50-100 mcg range is fine but above that it's really just a waste of pheros. I use 50 mcg, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I haven't used connections in a long while, but I feel this is accurate. When I wore this, bonding was the major feel and the side effect was someone telling me a bit more than usual because of perceived closeness. I've only worn this at 1 spray recently however and have yet to try 2 sprays for the truth serum effect.
                      Connections can have a motor mouth effect in high doses or in certain combinations.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X