yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections review

Last edited by Delight; 01-10-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I've never heard of any of these kind reactions from Connections before. Quite interesting.

Comment

Interesting, I tried connections in class a few times and I kept completely spacing out on what I wanted to say. People still really seemed to like me at least..
        I think the disorientation might be the Allo-THDOC. I've read about it before having a type of hypnotic effect. I still find it really great for general bonding, though, maybe not suited to academia.

Comment

Pretty sure the amount of A-THDOC is negligible so not sure if it would cause that reaction. I could be wrong tho. How much connections did you use?

Comment

When I used it in class, I used one spray the first time and about a spray and half on the back of my hands/wrists the second time. I wasn't sure if it was actually the Connections that was causing this until I went without it for the first time and found myself able to focus and communicate more fluently. Notably, I seemed to be affected by it rather strongly, though. At 2+ sprays, I found myself feeling very overwhelmed and wanting to avoid people. One sprays seems to be my sweet spot for deep conversations and bonding without the anxiety or dreaded truth serum.

Comment

Interesting. Did you notice any change in others at those various dosages?

XSteveO 's stuff is pretty concentrated so one to two sprays is probably sufficient.

Comment

At one spray and used alone, people seemed to view me as a closer friend and it made it easier to connect. The first time I used two sprays and went for a short outing, I mostly avoided people because of the previously mentioned effects, but when I did interact briefly, people seemed to be caring towards me. With my second trial using two sprays, I had ventured into truth territory. People confessed their affection for me, quite a bit of touching, and the night ended with a very uncensored argument.

Comment

An argument? That's unfortunate. Was it someone you know well? Was there any previous tension or was it just random?

I hope you don't mind all the questions. I'm not trying to pry. Just that these are unique results and I'm trying to get a handle on it.
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-11-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

No worries, anonymous internet posts are my favorite way to discuss these adventures.
                    But, yes, with a family member. As in most families, there were some unspoken tensions and resentments. We generally get along really well, so it was surprising, but I suppose our relationship is rather unpredictable, so that might have fed into it. The term "truth serum" may have been somewhat inaccurate though. I think we were both saying things that immediately came to mind, rather than some long held hidden truths we had held onto. It's also very uncharacteristic of me to get into a fight like this, or blurt out things without thinking them through. It wasn't all bad though, before that, I had some nice confessions and bonding moments.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
                        No worries, anonymous internet posts are my favorite way to discuss these adventures.
                        But, yes, with a family member. As in most families, there were some unspoken tensions and resentments. We generally get along really well, so it was surprising, but I suppose our relationship is rather unpredictable, so that might have fed into it. The term "truth serum" may have been somewhat inaccurate though. I think we were both saying things that immediately came to mind, rather than some long held hidden truths we had held onto. It's also very uncharacteristic of me to get into a fight like this, or blurt out things without thinking them through. It wasn't all bad though, before that, I had some nice confessions and bonding moments.
                        Thanks for clarifying. I'm really appreciating you sharing your experiences.

Comment

Interesting you say that. I've read some who say Connections didn't work right for them because others would go quiet often. What I explained them is that it makes people dig deep and really ponder what to say. This only happens with some people tho. Others just blurt things out. I've had some very uncomfortable encounters with Connections. One guy out of the blue started talking about how his mother sexually abused him. And this wasn't an intimate discussion but a public confession in front of God and everybody. Made everyone uncomfortable. Everyone had that WTF look on their face. Connections affects everyone differently and can sometimes be unpredictable.

Comment

Connections makes people come up to me and talk about any and everything.
                            I'll make a post in my journal about my night last night wearing connections with some androtics products soon.

Comment

I think it only works as a truth serum at higher doses, in my experience anyway. At lower doses, I think that it just made people feel like they could confide in me due to them perceiving us as closer, but I don't get any major confessions. It just seemed to make people more willing to explore deeper topics and feel closer to me.

Comment

I think it only works as a truth serum at higher doses, in my experience anyway. At lower doses, I think that it just made people feel like they could confide in me due to them perceiving us as closer, but I don't get any major confessions. It just seemed to make people more willing to explore deeper topics and feel closer to me.
                                In your experience what would you consider higher doses?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

In your experience what would you consider higher doses?
                                  For me, it was at just two sprays where I started feeling the truth serum effect and people avoidance. So, below that seems to be my sweet spot, but I feel like most people could likely get away with more than this before they perceive those effects, if at all.

Comment

For me, it was at just two sprays where I started feeling the truth serum effect and people avoidance. So, below that seems to be my sweet spot, but I feel like most people could likely get away with more than this before they perceive those effects, if at all.
                                    oh ok. I usually use 2-3 sprays. Perhaps I should keep it at one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

oh ok. I usually use 2-3 sprays. Perhaps I should keep it at one.
                                      My results may have been atypical. It's possible that I naturally produce a high amount of beta androstenol or something else that could have exaggerated the effects. The optimum dosage may depend on the individual.

Comment

Try Connections with Cohesion and watch wonders happen.
                                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                          Prettyrickyboi commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Completely agree!, what happened for you?

• Ildergreier
                                          Ildergreier commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Deep and interesting conversations with more or less everybody.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X