yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P96 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    How do you guys order it? It's our of stock
    It usually isn't out of stock long. A few of us have been promoting it a lot for quite awhile. They know there is a high demand. It's not uncommon for things I report about to sell out. It happened with Brute. It sold out in like 2 days. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It usually isn't out of stock long. A few of us have been promoting it a lot for quite awhile. They know there is a high demand. It's not uncommon for things I report about to sell out. It happened with Brute. It sold out in like 2 days. lol
      The power you have scottie. Smh
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

The power you have scottie. Smh
        Lol Idk about all that.

Comment

You don't have to be so humble
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

We all know we can trust your judgement when it comes to blends, putatives and research.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That's an awful lot of pressure. Lol Every once in awhile I think I have a handle on something then I'll read a report that leaves me scratching my head.. Then I have to reevaluate my position. My level of knowledge/experience may be above avg but I still have a lot to learn.

Comment

So I was literally dreaming about my phero collection last night. So sad. lol.

Anyway... have any of you used P96 with Heart & Soul or LFN from LPMP? I have had good results using it with Perfect Match, but as I sit here and wait for my next order of P96 to ship out, I am already planning what to use it with.

I am going to continue testing it with XSP196/Girlfriend, but since I have SO MANY of the LPMP pheros sitting there, I need to use those, too. So just looking for combo suggestions and any results you might have seen with this molecule added in with the LPMP blends.

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Play and see.

• curiouscat
                  curiouscat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I intend to. I can't decide what to do FIRST. I have had so much fun with these products, I have neglected my LPMPs...

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Try P96 with LFM, I am curious how that one turnes out, perhaps it is a step in the road for super LFM?

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                So I was literally dreaming about my phero collection last night. So sad. lol.

Anyway... have any of you used P96 with Heart & Soul or LFN from LPMP? I have had good results using it with Perfect Match, but as I sit here and wait for my next order of P96 to ship out, I am already planning what to use it with.

I am going to continue testing it with XSP196/Girlfriend, but since I have SO MANY of the LPMP pheros sitting there, I need to use those, too. So just looking for combo suggestions and any results you might have seen with this molecule added in with the LPMP blends.
                Perhaps we can test an LPMP blend we both have with P96 together one day?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Perhaps we can test an LPMP blend we both have with P96 together one day?
                  Definitely! And once I get my order, I will definitely be trying it with LFM or LFN. I tend to lean towards LFN with others. I like to wear LFM for myself.
                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Definitely! And once I get my order, I will definitely be trying it with LFM or LFN. I tend to lean towards LFN with others. I like to wear LFM for myself.
                    Why?
                    Arsenal

Comment

I never got a ton of hits with LFM alone. I like the way it makes me feel, though. I get a lot more reaction from LFN. I think, in part, I don't always pay attention to what people are doing that could count as hits. I watch the people I want to see them from... and I only wear them 2-3 times a week when I know I will see those people. I am trying to wear them a little more to gauge the reactions from strangers. But I often find that hard since there is no baseline. I never really know if it was phero-related or not.

Comment

Cheerio inspired me to come back and read through this thread. As I have two lovely full bottles of this blend... I might need to start playing with it soon ???? just in time for the summer lol.
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                          Cheerio inspired me to come back and read through this thread. As I have two lovely full bottles of this blend... I might need to start playing with it soon ???? just in time for the summer lol.
                          Yaaaay! I'm definitely testing this out more. My goal is to put down my regular ones (I call them my "safe" ones) and try the ones that I never or barely touch. I just got Babe and I'm already over-using it, LOL. Try P83 + P96 together if you want people to gravitate towards you (according to what I read in another review)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Yaaaay! I'm definitely testing this out more. My goal is to put down my regular ones (I call them my "safe" ones) and try the ones that I never or barely touch. I just got Babe and I'm already over-using it, LOL. Try P83 + P96 together if you want people to gravitate towards you (according to what I read in another review)
                            Mannnn I've been eyeing P83 for a while now too hmmmmm... We shall see .
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Mannnn I've been eyeing P83 for a while now too hmmmmm... We shall see .

Comment

I never got a ton of hits with LFM alone. I like the way it makes me feel, though. I get a lot more reaction from LFN. I think, in part, I don't always pay attention to what people are doing that could count as hits. I watch the people I want to see them from... and I only wear them 2-3 times a week when I know I will see those people. I am trying to wear them a little more to gauge the reactions from strangers. But I often find that hard since there is no baseline. I never really know if it was phero-related or not.
                                I feel the same about LFM. Great selfies but not so sure about hits. LFN on the other hand has guys around me start fighting. It happened on two occasions so not sure if I like it or not. Maybe I just overdosed with 5-6 sprays?

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I feel the same about LFM. Great selfies but not so sure about hits. LFN on the other hand has guys around me start fighting. It happened on two occasions so not sure if I like it or not. Maybe I just overdosed with 5-6 sprays?
                                  That's curious

Perhaps the added Enone in LFN? Were they fighting amongst themselves, seemingly unrelated, or over you, like peacocking of some sort?
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That's curious

Perhaps the added Enone in LFN? Were they fighting amongst themselves, seemingly unrelated, or over you, like peacocking of some sort?
                                    They started fighting amongst themselves, kind of telling each other what an asshole they thought the other one was.

Comment

They started fighting amongst themselves, kind of telling each other what an asshole they thought the other one was.
                                      Hilarious.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

That could be the Enone. A bit a "shit testing, peacocking" who's the better and why. It can come out very negatively, like you described. I remember first wearing LFN and having some negative enone reactions. I almost always wear it with Topper or DM+. That seems to make the problem go away. It's strange,, because LPs mcgs are SO low compared to XS. XS must have some amazing buffering magic (I really believe they do have some kind of secret weapon - that or whatever LP uses is crazy potent, they DO have their own magick too you know ^_~).
                                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X