yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P96 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    What do you guys mean with the expression fall out?

There was a discussion about it in the Men's section. I bumped the thread for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

There was a discussion about it in the Men's section. I bumped the thread for you.
      Thank you.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• potiongirl
        potiongirl commented
        Editing a comment
        What did Fall out mean?

Delight - have you ever tried P96 just with cops? In case yes, which results did you get? Specially, how did your husband react to it?

Comment

Hey guys...I have seen people talk about mixing this with multiple molecules, but was wondering if any of you have used it with JUST P83? A one to one XSP96 : XSP83? I have both of these on order and just wondering. I also have Xist4w, a sample of DM and a sample of Tease. Trying to achieve the crushy/bonding feelings but also create enough disinhibiting that he will act on those feelings. In all reality, we are pretty damn well bonded already. But I don't feel like I can get too much of that. Maybe I'm wrong. But anyway...just curious. I am going to try to update my signature so you can see all the other blends I have from elsewhere, too, in case that gives you ideas of ways I can get this effect from combining things.

ETA: Can't figure out how to add a sig. Maybe I am too "new". :/
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
          Hey guys...I have seen people talk about mixing this with multiple molecules, but was wondering if any of you have used it with JUST P83? A one to one XSP96 : XSP83? I have both of these on order and just wondering. I also have Xist4w, a sample of DM and a sample of Tease. Trying to achieve the crushy/bonding feelings but also create enough disinhibiting that he will act on those feelings. In all reality, we are pretty damn well bonded already. But I don't feel like I can get too much of that. Maybe I'm wrong. But anyway...just curious. I am going to try to update my signature so you can see all the other blends I have from elsewhere, too, in case that gives you ideas of ways I can get this effect from combining things.

ETA: Can't figure out how to add a sig. Maybe I am too "new". :/
          Go to User Settings

Click on Accout

scroll down to Show Conversation Details

Click on Edit Post Signature

Comment

Go to User Settings

Click on Accout

scroll down to Show Conversation Details

Click on Edit Post Signature
            Thank you!!
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I see you got it. And multicolored too. Look at you go. Lol

Comment

I see you got it. And multicolored too. Look at you go. Lol
                The curse of being OCD.

Comment

Soooo....I have read where a few people said that P96 is a slow burner. Does that mean that it takes a long time of exposure in one setting or that it takes many exposures?

Comment

Soooo....I have read where a few people said that P96 is a slow burner. Does that mean that it takes a long time of exposure in one setting or that it takes many exposures?
                    I don't think it's a slow burner. It will hit right away but by the same token it has a cumulative effect. I think repeated exposure reinforces the initial experience thereby creating a stronger imprint.

Comment

I don't think it's a slow burner. It will hit right away but by the same token it has a cumulative effect. I think repeated exposure reinforces the initial experience thereby creating a stronger imprint.
                      Yeah scottie is correct as always it has that buildup effect the more you use it on a target
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thanks, guys! I only get to see my target about 2-3 times a week, so it might just take awhile. I do think that when I wear it I can see "something" in his eyes when we talk, if that makes sense. I'm not good at translating what I sense into words. But I will keep using it and see what happens.

Comment

Thanks, guys! I only get to see my target about 2-3 times a week, so it might just take awhile. I do think that when I wear it I can see "something" in his eyes when we talk, if that makes sense. I'm not good at translating what I sense into words. But I will keep using it and see what happens.
                          I think 2-3 times a week should be fine depending on duration of exposure. Sounds like you're a keen observer. Subtle changes in the eyes usually go overlooked.

Comment

double post

Comment

I fell in love with xsp96 almost as soon as I began testing it, lol. There are some products, that when you add them to a mix, that provide what seems to me is a perfect undercurrent. Something that enhances the affects of eveverything else. Xsp96 and Xist4w are 2 of them for me and I love having them in my stash There is a definite synergy and it's frankly a lot of fun Can also up that bonding romantic factor of pretty much everything I've combined it with so far...
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It really is a "can't go wrong" molecule. I often talk about "pheromone math". Sometimes 1+1=2. Other times 1+1=4. And then there are times when 1+1= -4. I think P96 is of the 1+1=4 variety.

Comment

It really is a "can't go wrong" molecule. I often talk about "pheromone math". Sometimes 1+1=2. Other times 1+1=4. And then there are times when 1+1= -4. I think P96 is of the 1+1=4 variety.
                                  So p96 and p83 are the only two putatives I have ever tried. And I have only tried them a couple of times now. I understand it to be the "bridge" and also to offer a romantic feeling to it. Has that been your experience? I was considering trying it with Cohesion or doing Cohesion + Xist4W with or without the addition of the P96. How do you think it would behave with Cohesion? (With my full understanding that each person/set of circumstances is different).

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    You will LOVE the Cohesion/Xist4w/xsp96 combo just for yourself, lol. If he responds well to Gotcha!, you could do a Gotcha!/Xist/P96 combo...

• Scottie2Hottie
                                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Seems like a combination that supports and accentuates each other.

I don't think the whole "bridge" thing does it justice. P96 has many facets. Beautification, bonding, imprinting. It intensifies emotions. It has a magnetic effect. Combining it with P83 emphasizes that quality.

Comment

NuTrix

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      P83 gets people's guards down, the bit of Gotcha!, LFN + dash of P96 could have increased their comfort level with you, perhaps inclining them to go on more conversationally than they would normally.

How do you guys order it? It's our of stock
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X