yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P96 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P96 review

Last edited by Delight; 01-03-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Delight
      Delight commented
      Editing a comment

Interesting review. Thanks I appreciate your insight. I haven't noticed any beautifying effect from P96 but then again I already have two beautifying molecules in my Radiance mix. What you've described seems to somewhat mirror what I find it contributes. That is to say a certain connectedness, an ability to really relate to another and a genuine sense of empathy.

What mcg dosage did you get?
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-03-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it has something to do with the crushy affect? We don't normally crush on those we don't find attractive in some fashion...

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes sense. Beautifying + Relating + Bonding = Crushing?

Comment

DHEAS and P86

Did you mean 12.5 mcg/spray?

Comment

Comment

It's DHEAS - DeHydroEpiAndrosterone Sulfate. DHEA is a different but very useful molecule.
          Mood elevation, refreshing, energizing. DHEAS is also a known beautifying molecule, especially in higher doses. While it is not as apparent as -trione chemicals, it does to make everything brighter, more colorful, and more detailed. People will also perceive you to be younger and more attractive (and vice versa). It is extremely attractive to younger women as it is not intimidating, but still creates arousal. Very strong boost in social ability and being articulate with your manner of speech. This is a noted effect with several pheromone molecules, but DHEAS has a particularly strong impact on your communication skills and ability to communicate effectively. You will find it easier to put your thoughts into words.

Comment

Comment

Not to hijack your thread but definitely give DHEAS a look. I find that at around 30-40 mcg it has a charismatic, magnetic aura.

Comment

• Delight
                Delight commented
                Editing a comment

Comment

IME 25 mcg is ideal. 37.5 mcg may be too much but keep testing.

Comment

I have ADs P96 @ 10mcg p/s and xsp96 @ 12.5 p/s. I haven't bothered going above 2 sprays. More didn't seem to add anything for me either. I can see this being something I don't want to be without. I use it a LOT
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Scottie, you converted me too.

• Vicki Lee
                    Vicki Lee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was converted yesterday ????????

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome to the fold Vicki Lee

Comment

Comment

This is quite interesting. I've never read about anyone saying that it has a beautifying effect. It sounds almost like P86. Perhaps this is behind the crushy effect it has. Leads me to think that possibly P86 has a crushy effect that has gone unreported. I can't say I've ever personally experienced a beautifying self effects from P96.....nor P86 for that matter. I don't experience any kind of altered perceptions.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-11-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

I finally tried P86 last night and it definitely has a crushing effect.
                          I forsee P86 and P96 being a pretty potent combo for me with some rone.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                            I finally tried P86 last night and it definitely has a crushing effect.
                            I forsee P86 and P96 being a pretty potent combo for me with some rone.
                            I'll be checking your journal.

Comment

I thought P96 was for bonding.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That's been my experience. If it has a beautifying effect too, all the better.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X