yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P96 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    That's been my experience. If it has a beautifying effect too, all the better.
    Very good point.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

P96 def has a suttle beautifying effect.
      I got a lot of comments out of the blue and people trying to convince me of how handsome they see me when I wear it.
      Quite a strong hit id say.

Comment

I cant wait to try P96 and P86 together.

This should be killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
          Sounds like something I would love to try. Thanks a bunch.

Something else I noticed about p96 at 25mcg is that I had normal, appropriate thoughts about a man who I usually have sexual thoughts about
          Yikes. :: Puts away his P96:: That's the last thing I want. Thanks for reporting!

Comment

Comment

Sounds almost like you already have to have an affinity for a person in order to have those "favorable" interactions. In other words, if I were to wear P96 around a new potential person, I may have to steer the molecule with behavior or another molecule/product to have a sexual edge. Either way, it's always nice to get a woman's perspective!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                  Sounds almost like you already have to have an affinity for a person in order to have those "favorable" interactions. In other words, if I were to wear P96 around a new potential person, I may have to steer the molecule with behavior or another molecule/product to have a sexual edge. Either way, it's always nice to get a woman's perspective!
                  Yes absolutely. I think it is at it's best in a mix. But I don't see it as a sexual molecule. Bonding, affinity, connectedness, yes. While I think that those are qualities which most women find necessary in order to be sexual, it in and of itself does not equate to a sexual product. To me it's a steering molecule.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi

I've been rocking Xsp86(1x) and Xsp96(1x) lately with nearly every app lately. I've sensed that 96 definitely has an allure to it, but the direction it goes is based upon the signature you're primarily exhibiting. This I've realized effects both sexes. While the 86 of course beautifies beyond belief. The two together seem to make people drop their guard once openned. I've had a few interactions with people that were clearly stand-offish/would've rather been left alone that easily became sociable/personable once initiated. My natural signature I've realized over the years is a social one, and as 96 is a "bridge/amplifier", I believe this is the reason behind my experiences with it. Combine these two with an alpha-esque social/sexual like Evolve and I hypothesize you'll have great results with women while maintaining a not too alpha, though superior, social interaction with men. I've used the Evolve oil at 2-2.5 drops twice now, and while my exposures haven't yet been long enough to really run through the full spectrum of Evolve's breakdown, they have shown promise when combined with 86/96.

Can't wait to read your experience with the two!

Comment

Thank you for all the inputs. I never understood what putatives could do. Will order P86 and P96 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        Thank you for all the inputs. I never understood what putatives could do. Will order P86 and P96 soon.
                        Awesome choices. I've found so far that P96 really goes well with my rone heavy products like Ascend and A314

Comment

And... order of P86 and P96 placed. This will be fun when they arrive.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 01-29-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

You used P96 solo or one spray with something else?

Comment

I used one spray solo.

Comment

I used p96 about five to seven times at the most since the end of January. I wore it on its own and with other mixes. I noticed the bonding and the fallout self effects the last two times I wore it. I began to miss my husband and had thoughts about a previous crush. There was a build up of wearing the product before these effects became obvious for me. When it happened, the feelings felt completely natural and while there was an intensity it still felt natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                                    I used p96 about five to seven times at the most since the end of January. I wore it on its own and with other mixes. I noticed the bonding and the fallout self effects the last two times I wore it. I began to miss my husband and had thoughts about a previous crush. There was a build up of wearing the product before these effects became obvious for me. When it happened, the feelings felt completely natural and while there was an intensity it still felt natural.
                                    So you're saying that it takes repeated exposure to experience distinct fallout? This just confirms my suspicion that XiSt contains P96.

Comment

Comment

Interesting. All the more reason to include P96 is mixes. Iirc Prettyrickyboi used it along with XiSt around his wife and she certainly seemed to show signs of fallout.

Comment

What do you guys mean with the expression fall out?
                                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X