yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Babe review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe review

1 spray

i noticed pupil dilation. I got hit on and grabbed in a sexy way. He wanted to please me by doing everything I wanted, and he was very happy to do it.

Sounds like you like it

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
      1 spray

i noticed pupil dilation. I got hit on and grabbed in a sexy way. He wanted to please me by doing everything I wanted, and he was very happy to do it.

Comment

Comment

I'm loving your reviews!! keep them coming. I am happy to keep gaining to do's and to don'ts lol I'm so glad the Babe is giving you such good vibes
          , Bobbi

Comment

Comment

Comment

Zomg! It never fails. Everytime we give out samples, the clients always LOVE THAT PRODUCT more than what they purchased. It is so weird, ahahahahah

I am now reading your posts and realize they are centered around putting some spice or more spice in the bedroom between you and the hubby. I am more than happy it is working out for you

If you ever read my posts/threads my libido is not as big as the hubbies so I use these a lot of times for self effects. After a long day of work, chores, sometimes family drama. I need something to get me in the mood so I can be ready when he gets home

Both of us working long hrs and things being how they are, if we don't make time we just won't have any relationship at all

Comment

Comment

I think XSteveO does a nice job of making all of his products synergistic.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X