yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

House hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House hunting

Hei

I am hunting houses and are going to see three houses this week, what phero would you guys suggest I sprayed on?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Connections x 5!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	54
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	57934

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
      Connections x 5!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	54
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	57934
      I think I want something Social together with Temptress, I want to get the real me forward. I am a woman you simply do not fuck with and I don't trust real estate agents. They are the sellers man.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyone any experience with Connections and Temptress together that could say something?
        NuTrix ?
        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Anyone any experience with Connections and Temptress together that could say something?
          NuTrix ?
          Sorry, I have always used Temptress as a status+sex appeal. Haven't used it with Connections though I think you could get away with it solo. You'd be adding more of the same molecules that are already in Temptress by using Connections. I'm not sure how it may effect the status, but adding it could make your agent more, er, honest(?) with you about details they may not otherwise share.
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Sorry, I have always used Temptress as a status+sex appeal. Haven't used it with Connections though I think you could get away with it solo. You'd be adding more of the same molecules that are already in Temptress by using Connections. I'm not sure how it may effect the status, but adding it could make your agent more, er, honest(?) with you about details they may not otherwise share.
            Hmm, how about Temptress and True Confession (lpmp) togther?
            Arsenal

Comment

2 sprays of Connections can start to lead into dark secret revelations type of honesty. There have been reports of that a couple of years back.

If it were around friends, they may start sharing secrets you may wish you never knew about. 3 sprays could definitely push into that territory. One spray is probably best here though you can try 2 and see where it goes.

Now since it's with a real-estate agent, Connections should steer towards trust in you and avoid BS. Considering that the agent should be professional, they may be able to keep from going into dark stuff about their personal lives, but you should also be able to keep them honest. Be aware that Connections can also affect you too.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                Hmm, how about Temptress and True Confession (lpmp) togther?
                TC is just a & b-nol. Not as heavy on the b-nol as their TMI though, lol. If you talk with your hands, a couple swipes to the backs of your hands could possibly help an agent open up to you, not unlike how fdesa12 mentioned above about Connections.
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                  2 sprays of Connections can start to lead into dark secret revelations type of honesty. There have been reports of that a couple of years back.

If it were around friends, they may start sharing secrets you may wish you never knew about. 3 sprays could definitely push into that territory. One spray is probably best here though you can try 2 and see where it goes.

Now since it's with a real-estate agent, Connections should steer towards trust in you and avoid BS. Considering that the agent should be professional, they may be able to keep from going into dark stuff about their personal lives, but you should also be able to keep them honest. Be aware that Connections can also affect you too.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

TC is just a & b-nol. Not as heavy on the b-nol as their TMI though, lol. If you talk with your hands, a couple swipes to the backs of your hands could possibly help an agent open up to you, not unlike how fdesa12 mentioned above about Connections.
                  I used Temptress only and it made the entire house seeing nice and cordial, the agent showed me the ups and down with the place, told me what would be the further plans and came with some suggestions and I don't feel he was this stereotyped real state agent. Anyway, I am looking at two other places tomorrow and then I will decide what to use my money on.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X