yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PherReal Here! Let the journey begin!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PherReal Here! Let the journey begin!!!

Hi, I'm PherReal. 37, African woman .I got my mones today. Came home from lectures and a hot pink package was by my door and I could smell the mones. Thank you XSteveO and customer service. They shipped my order on 12 Sept 2017 and I got today . I'm in BeNeLux and that was fast considering there was a weekend in between.
    I ordered Desire Me, XS169 which I think is Xist for women and a spray bottle , and I got sweet little samples of Connections, Vibe and Tease. I followed the advice on the order page of getting all the mones in one cover scent and I ordered Jasmine Vanilla which I love already. I will be covering them with a little bit of La Rive Touch of A Woman which is a $10 dupe for $80 Yves Saint-Laurent's Black Opium and smells just as heavenly. OMG, I was laughing hysterically, wicked witchily as I carefully snipped open the bubble wrap package;knowing that I'm about to unleash something sweetly wicked on a few guys and having the edge over a whole lot of people. It's my time!
    I was thinking of the ethical considerations of using pheromones a few days ago. And I have no shame. It is nothing shameful. I won't be sleeping my way to a promotion or job or chanting incantations over a cauldron but using the advantage of science but I will present my solidly prepared case/application or whatever and not be overlooked. SheliaXS thank you for the lovely note with Hello Kitty and Elsa stickers and PURPLE ink. Like you know that's my favorite color! Must be working in a mone factory that's got you all super scentient like that!
    I'm off to read up on application points. I think NuTrix , KateD , michkhan89 has got it down to a science where to apply socials and where to apply the oh-so-potent attractants. I'm going to work tomorrow night. I work in a restaurant kitchen. Is Xist too sexual? I have a target at work I want to er, cook with ...He had a crush on me but is now in the stand offish, ignoring or hostile phase of an unconsummated sexual tension that did not get expression. He is a younger, Caucasian with rippling muscles...who am I to say no to muscles?!
    I'll be careful.
    I'll give you details...
    My potions: Desire Me, Xist for Women or XS169

Samples: Connections, Vibe and Tease

Wishlist: Sport

Welcome to the journey! And what fun you'll have.
    Ethical consideration: Mones don't manipulate people. People manipulate people. Don't be a manipulator, be an influencer. Be kind, karma's a bitch - or can be You won't be doing anything with anyone again their will, mones don't do that, but if you want to add to the sparkle you ALREADY have, then these are the tools for YOU. So have fun and happy experimenting!
    Last edited by NuTrix; 09-21-2017, 06:34 AM. Reason: Auto correct is a pain!lol
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

PherReal Good luck on your phero journey! I think NuTrix is right that mones don't manipulate people, but they do change people's perception of you.

Mones will definitely give you an advantage and make you stand out. Hopefully they'll help you get what you want.

I'm sure the ladies on here will help you on your journey! Maybe even the guys too!

Have fun!

Comment

• SheliaXS
        SheliaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much. I hope they can.

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

PherReal I'm so happy we have like minds!!! I can't wait to get to know more about you and your phero journey

Comment

PherReal !! We are so excited you are with us I love learning about everyone's experiences and I'm always here if you ever need anything at all We have the greatest group of phero lovers and in my opinion the greatest team here at XS! I'm am again so happy to have you as a part of the family???????
          , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome aboard PherReal . I look forward to reading about your adventures. You're in good hands with the ladies here.

Comment

Welcome to forum, and wish you lots of fun, experimenting with products. Waiting for interesting stories
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by PherReal View Post
                Hi, I'm PherReal. 37, African woman .I got my mones today. Came home from lectures and a hot pink package was by my door and I could smell the mones. Thank you XSteveO and customer service. They shipped my order on 12 Sept 2017 and I got today . I'm in BeNeLux and that was fast considering there was a weekend in between.
                I ordered Desire Me, XS169 which I think is Xist for women and a spray bottle , and I got sweet little samples of Connections, Vibe and Tease. I followed the advice on the order page of getting all the mones in one cover scent and I ordered Jasmine Vanilla which I love already. I will be covering them with a little bit of La Rive Touch of A Woman which is a $10 dupe for $80 Yves Saint-Laurent's Black Opium and smells just as heavenly. OMG, I was laughing hysterically, wicked witchily as I carefully snipped open the bubble wrap package;knowing that I'm about to unleash something sweetly wicked on a few guys and having the edge over a whole lot of people. It's my time!
                I was thinking of the ethical considerations of using pheromones a few days ago. And I have no shame. It is nothing shameful. I won't be sleeping my way to a promotion or job or chanting incantations over a cauldron but using the advantage of science but I will present my solidly prepared case/application or whatever and not be overlooked. SheliaXS thank you for the lovely note with Hello Kitty and Elsa stickers and PURPLE ink. Like you know that's my favorite color! Must be working in a mone factory that's got you all super scentient like that!
                I'm off to read up on application points. I think NuTrix , KateD , michkhan89 has got it down to a science where to apply socials and where to apply the oh-so-potent attractants. I'm going to work tomorrow night. I work in a restaurant kitchen. Is Xist too sexual? I have a target at work I want to er, cook with ...He had a crush on me but is now in the stand offish, ignoring or hostile phase of an unconsummated sexual tension that did not get expression. He is a younger, Caucasian with rippling muscles...who am I to say no to muscles?!
                I'll be careful.
                I'll give you details...

Sweety, I have been MIA but I am always excited when another female joins this forum and I hope you will be one of those who take advantage of the offer below :

You are not that far from reaching the first step

Looking forward to reading all your posts

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X