yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity + Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity + Connection

I wasn't sure what to wear today, but thought Connection could not hurt when meeting totally new people, and I sprayed a little Celebrity as well, just for the heck of it. Wow, what a powerful combination this is in a meeting.

I am a historian and at work today we had a meeting with some new people on a new project. The new people were "slow" to begin with, but then it hit them and they started talking and focusing on the problem at hand, always focusing on me their project leader. We are actually already started, can't remember last time we were so efficient. Usually it takes at least a couple of weeks to get something on the machine.

Tomorrow there is a meeting with people I know, I am going to try to foolproof if it was this combination that made them so engaging.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Nice report. I look forward to reading more.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Nice report. I look forward to reading more.
      I look forward to writing more since tomorrow we will get more empiri if it is the pheromone blends that works, or if I just got lucky today.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

1 spray of Connections and two sprays of Celebrity was a total success this days meeting too. The conversation floated like a charm and made a routine a joy. Too early to confirm it, but I will continue to use it those days I know there is something socials and meetings at works going on.
        Arsenal

Comment

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks, Steve. I adore this avatar myself.
            And when it comes to Celebrity, the blend lacks adoration ( many people loves celebrities), but people notice you, not in an alpha female way, but more intimly, like they "know you", in an anchor people on television way and they think you are awesome. Does that make sense?
            Arsenal

Comment

I'm wondering if that's the effect of Celebrity too Ildergreier . I've only seen one person actually be in awe of me when wearing it. I get more of an air of familiarity.

A question XSteveO . Do you think it's possible that a blend could be so in sync with one's natural character that it's difficult to discern the phero effects? I think I've experienced this a few times over the years.

Comment

I'm wondering if that's the effect of Celebrity too Ildergreier . I've only seen one person actually be in awe of me when wearing it. I get more of an air of familiarity.

A question XSteveO . Do you think it's possible that a blend could be so in sync with one's natural character that it's difficult to discern the phero effects? I think I've experienced this a few times over the years.
                Yes, in a "this person we know, this person is important", way.

Arsenal

Comment

I ran across this post this morning while researching something else. You may find it interesting.

As stated in the topic. Anyone here have any experiences in using either one of the above? Kindly explain what effects it produce base on your own experiences

Comment

I ran across this post this morning while researching something else. You may find it interesting.
                    I did, I want to buy Tinker next. Try it out with Sport. What will be the result? Raw Productivity, perhaps?

Now, that would truly be something.
                    Last edited by Ildergreier; 09-07-2017, 12:49 PM.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X