yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Want to introduce my woman roommate to pheromones but need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to introduce my woman roommate to pheromones but need help!

Y'all may know me from the men's section (or maybe not ). But I have a room mate who I want to introduce to pheromones because I think it's about time she gets into it. She's 48, very attractive, and has a fiery personality. Passionate, and intense. She desires deep conversations with people and gets impatient with those who aren't able to reach that level of conversation with her. She's currently dating a man who is good in all areas except depth of conversation.

She's glanced at my pheromones in passing, and I know she's got a seed planted in her mind of curiosity. She's been heavily affected by pheromones I use, so she is easily affected by them (even tho she doesn't know). I keep my bottle of Glace out in the open for her to see, but she hasn't asked me about it yet.

When I got the summer gift pack, she asked me what the XSR85 was and I said "i don't know, it's something that's supposed to modify your mood, but I'm not sure what it does yet" (which is true)

I think I'm ready to introduce her to the world of pheromones! They've changed my life and I know they'll change hers.

But I have literally ZERO knowledge of how pheromones would work for women, and I'd like the ladies to comment on this. What female specific pheromones have worked for y'all?

And more importantly, how would I go about introducing her to the concept of pheromones without her thinking that it's manipulation of some sort? (That's my biggest fear!)

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

I think I'm ready to introduce her to the world of pheromones! They've changed my life and I know they'll change hers.
    Looking to help your roommate who is 48 and still single with pheromones you "know" will work for her.....................this is going to get messy.

Having said that, if you're prepared for the realization that the problem might be her, and not the men she's chosen, then just having her try a few popular products can't hurt. Perhaps just start with something simple as a gift, and give her a general idea of what to expect. If it works for her.......great, and if not, then no big loss.

Comment

how would I go about introducing her to the concept of pheromones without her thinking that it's manipulation of some sort? (That's my biggest fear!)
      that is the central point: it IS manipulation, to a definite extent. but seduction is not necessarily unfair since it does not involve coertion and requires a lot of dilligent and continuing effort - that is, some sort of personal sacrifice that is not without worth.

Comment

Pheromones......push up bra......what's the difference?

If she's looking for deep, meaningful conversation/connection then I think you already know the answer.

In a word.....Connections
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-23-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Water on a grease-fire!!!

I took the plunge and sprayed a shot of Glace on her. She then jokingly threw herself at me and pretended like the juice was an axe commercial.

ROFL.

Then made jokes about it being love potion #9.

a guy she's into came over tonight and I saw how he was affected by her Glace. He was digging it!

I have connections, btw. But I think it's a REALLY powerful pheromone that is hard for me to use solo. I ALWAYS pair it with taboo and it never fails me. That said, I wouldn't let her use connections being new to the game. Maybe flirt? Or bliss. Until I find a good woman specific blend (where yall at ladies?) That is.

Comment

Ladies? :(

NuTrix
          ?@kated

I could use your guidance

Comment

Ah - this explains some things!
          Hi eternity. Yes, pheromones DO influence people - I would argue however that it is PEOPLE who manipulate people. Sounds like your friend may need to curb her impatience? But there's absolutely nothing wrong with what she's seeking.
          I know ConnectionsXS seems and obvious choice, but I would humbly recommend CohesionXS. This will effect HER, and perhaps tame some of the "fiery" and give some patience while also bringing about some of the deep conversation she's looking for. I would always recommend her trying it out several times, just for herself, to see how it effects HER, to get a feel for what and how much. I LOVE the oil and use 2 or 3 drops. It DOES give me a chill vibe, but NOT sedate, so not sure that's up her alley... but maybe just 1 drop to take the edge off???
          Take a peak at CohesionXS
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Great insights NuTrix . I really enjoy reading the women's perspectives on pheromones. I always learn something new. Too bad there aren't more posters.

Comment

Thank you so much NuTrix !!! Knew I could count on you for some advice. I may have to invest in a bottle of female cohesionXS then.

Comment

Thanks to the guidance of NuTrix I have decided that she's getting a spray of cohesion for women!

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Make sure to share results, good OR bad! Crossing fingers for her success

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are such a nice room mate.

NuTrix she sprayed some cohesion on last night and it had me smiling uncontrollably and had me wanting to be all over her o.o

it's not a sexual mix - it's very sensual and gentle. Super warm pheromone blend =)

I will ask her how it affects her and others throughout the week and I will report back!!

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure I ever had it in spray, maybe as a sample?
                  Bet it hits even faster in spray form, lol. Glad it's looking promising so far...

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A1 & beta-thdoc in the blend = smiley and crushy for you?

NuTrix she sprayed some cohesion on last night and it had me smiling uncontrollably and had me wanting to be all over her o.o

it's not a sexual mix - it's very sensual and gentle. Super warm pheromone blend =)

I will ask her how it affects her and others throughout the week and I will report back!!
                so, how did it affect her and others throughout the week?
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

eternitys_child yes! Update please!
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Great insights NuTrix . I really enjoy reading the women's perspectives on pheromones. I always learn something new. Too bad there aren't more posters.
                    Like-wise

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X