yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrity plus the beautifying putative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity plus the beautifying putative?

Going to a very exclusive Hollywood party with a friend and want to make an intense impression on the people there who could be hiring me for work. I need the ultimate status mix because these people are seriously in the inner circle of Hollywood and I have one chance to make the impression..

Sounds like quite the soiree.

Comment

So how did it go?

Comment

It must've been good!
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Report pleeeeeease....
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Celebrity the pheromone? Which is the beautifying putative?

Comment

Yep that's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Yep that's the one.
              Nice.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Muhahaaaaa! I now have these 2 and have every intent to test them together. No Hollywood parties, just for giggles....

Comment

NuTrix you're going to be more backed up than me. Lol

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To remain honorable to SteveO, I will be testing the xsr's first. When I break on the weekends for family time though, that'll be up for grabs lol

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Muhahaaaaa! I now have these 2 and have every intent to test them together. No Hollywood parties, just for giggles....
                  Are you going to do this closer to the christmas holidays?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahaha! No, sooner, when I test Celebrity this will be paired with it on one of those days ^_~

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice!

Ok. So Celebrity is great solo and with P86 I have no complaints...except, add cops. Idk, just seems like for the women's blends, cops make everything more interesting. I myself like bumping up that bit of sexual tension for blends that don't have cops included.

I should have been back sooner. I put stuff in my journal and then neglect the boards.

So look, Celebrity + p86 + well, anything with cops...DM+, DM, OCCO anything...etc.
                  =
                  Status, fun.
                  People will seek you out and/or gravitate toward you.
                  Not really sold that P86 needs to be part of the combo. Celebrity already gives that glam vibe so it likely already has P86 or some like such molecule in the formulation (DHEAS?)

I usually wore x2 Celebrity and x2 P86 plus cops OR x3 Celebrity plus cops. Maybe P86 magnifies something in Celebrity, but I didn't notice a significant enough difference to need P86. Imho of course.

That's my 2c

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is celebrity a unisexy? Couldve sworn I saw a women's version. Which one did you use? (if there is a female and male version)

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Women's

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Ok. So Celebrity is great solo and with P86 I have no complaints...except, add cops. Idk, just seems like for the women's blends, cops make everything more interesting. I myself like bumping up that bit of sexual tension for blends that don't have cops included.

I should have been back sooner. I put stuff in my journal and then neglect the boards.

So look, Celebrity + p86 + well, anything with cops...DM+, DM, OCCO anything...etc.
                  =
                  Status, fun.
                  People will seek you out and/or gravitate toward you.
                  Not really sold that P86 needs to be part of the combo. Celebrity already gives that glam vibe so it likely already has P86 or some like such molecule in the formulation (DHEAS?)

I usually wore x2 Celebrity and x2 P86 plus cops OR x3 Celebrity plus cops. Maybe P86 magnifies something in Celebrity, but I didn't notice a significant enough difference to need P86. Imho of course.

That's my 2c
                  I am wearing cops to everything. It really add a depth to more innocent blends.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X