yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Falling in love mixture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in love mixture

Hi everyone! I'm new here and received my first order today. I've done a little research of my own, but would love some suggestions.

I am trying to make an ex commit to me again. We've been in a casual relationship for a while now and doing ok, but he holds back a lot and seems unsure about taking things further. I want to hit him in the feels and get him to fall in love again (or at least create some obsession and excitement!). I ordered Tease and Love Boat, and received samples of Bliss, Innocence, and Flirt. I've been reading through old posts and now I'm unsure that I chose the right formulas. What would be the best combo based on what I have, and what would you recommend next?
    Last edited by starsdance; 06-02-2017, 05:07 PM.

Stars! Let me first apologize for not seeing this thread sooner and missing an opp to welcome you when you just got in. I am always super excited when another lady drops in our awesome community because there isn't a lot of us on here. I hope you stick around and I look forward to helping you make the best of your mones.

By welcoming new members, sharing your experiences with us, giving us feedback on our services.Overall, by just hanging out and having fun, you can earn huge discounts for life that will enable you to stock up on your fav mones for lesss.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

This may seem super simple but our goals system is designed to help you finding the right products for you or your situation. The information on there is great for that use and to enhance your pheromone usage.

I think you have a great round up that can work wonders but I need to establish a few things. Why did you break up? Who broke up with who and what do you mean by casual relationship;casual sex or casual hanging out

Do you feel like you are in the friend zone and it is hard to get him to see you as sexual?

Do you make yourself readily available to him and tell him how you feel

Do you want to get back with him or do you just want that romance and passion?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X