yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boat and DesireMe+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Boat and DesireMe+

Copied from my journal:

Today was the first day I went into my work with regular clothes on (waitress job), so I wanted to look nice. I wore a cobalt blue boho dress with Love Boat and DesireMe+. I got a lot of double takes and DHLs! I don't think they knew what to make of it lol. Normally I am very sweet and not overly flirty or sexual, most of the people I work with are in their early to mid 20's and I am 35.

So I do find this bartender I work with attractive and he seems like a good guy. He is 30 and single, but I think he might be a little damaged from a previous relationship. He seems like a genuinely decent guy that I would date long-term, but he seems to have some walls up. Which is fine, because I'm not ready either. But it was super fun to phero-bomb him today lol. He was staring at me the whole time I was in the restaurant and joking with me a lot. I feel like he warmed up to me more today. He is probably the only target that I even have slight interest in using mones on... so we'll call him Mr. B (bartender). I will be using mostly social mones at work, but if I ever get around him alone... bombs away to break down those walls over time.

I usually don't layer or mix mones but I have been reading through some reviews on here about how these layer very nicely. Luckily I got most of my mones in one scent but will end up buying more in a different scent because I think my Vibe and Flirt are in mixed scents (my main scent is Jasmine/Vanilla/Citrus but I do really like the Le Chocolat and Sweet Sensations versions too).

The combo of Love Boat and DM+ was great. Will definitely do again when I'm with Mr. B or out at night. Main thing I got from it was social, connectivity, awestruck, and some sexy status. I will use again and report back.

Thanks for reporting PhoenixonFire19 I look forward to reading more.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X