yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Madame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madame

So when I first ordered it the name was social dominance but it turned out to be madame. I was like "ok, let's try it."

I really didn't notice a difference by itself at work with my coworkers. I work customer care over the phone and I did notice more hostile customers in the two days I wore it. Maybe I came off snooty or something. I don't know.

Personally, it didn't make me feel smooth or comfortable. I felt kinda awkward.

I'm going to try again today and see what happens outside of work.

hi,

i think you should try it two or three times, before reaching any conclusions.
    by the way, do u have any more products, which can be used together with Madame?

Comment

Originally posted by KuteKristen View Post
      So when I first ordered it the name was social dominance but it turned out to be madame. I was like "ok, let's try it."

I really didn't notice a difference by itself at work with my coworkers. I work customer care over the phone and I did notice more hostile customers in the two days I wore it. Maybe I came off snooty or something. I don't know.

Personally, it didn't make me feel smooth or comfortable. I felt kinda awkward.

I'm going to try again today and see what happens outside of work.
      Hey hey love! Glad to see you are posting again and I urge you to use this platform to write your heart out and get great rewards for doing so

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Since you work for customer care over the phone.I am guessing it means that the clients did not have any exposure to the mones but they reacted to how you spoke on the phone after wearing the Madame XS, am I correct?

So the both times you wore this product it was self effects.

What is your personality like , maybe your personality is much different from Madame and whatever is in the make up, you are not yet congruent with it

Steve O has so many mixes and he keeps adding more to the list. I just read the description and that description sounds like the perfect woman. I am curious myself as to what this really does and how it works. I would love to try it out some day but I already just put in a large order

The Madame-XS mix for ladies.

All the complexities of a woman in her glory: vibrancy, head-turning, gracefull, refined, she is a lady. She has the experience of a mother, the vitality of a youth. A mysterious contradiction, alluring and sensual, all eyes are on her. She is confident and has the sophistication of a lady who goes after what she wants. She's been called a cougar by boys but she's not after boys. She seeks the companionship of a man in his sexual prime and has all the right assets to entice anyone she meets.

Are you willing to do more experimenting , not just for self effects but where others are exposed to it and let us know what you have experienced?

Comment

So I tried madame on Monday and got the same result with the doctors office and other places I had to run errands (groceries, etc). People just did not take to me. I mean I didn't care so it wasn't like I was all self conscious or wimpy. I felt not quite bitchy but on the verge of it.

On the other hand, today was the complete opposite. I used 2 sprays limitless (which is my favorite) and 1 spray madame. It was amazing! People were extremely nice and courteous. They went out of their way to talk to me (girls and guys). People found everything I said either hilarious or intriguing. I get that with limitless but not on this level! It turned the effect up having the madame in there.

Comment

That is an interesting combo!! I will have to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by KuteKristen View Post
            So I tried madame on Monday and got the same result with the doctors office and other places I had to run errands (groceries, etc). People just did not take to me. I mean I didn't care so it wasn't like I was all self conscious or wimpy. I felt not quite bitchy but on the verge of it.

On the other hand, today was the complete opposite. I used 2 sprays limitless (which is my favorite) and 1 spray madame. It was amazing! People were extremely nice and courteous. They went out of their way to talk to me (girls and guys). People found everything I said either hilarious or intriguing. I get that with limitless but not on this level! It turned the effect up having the madame in there.
            I was speaking to one of the lab angels who know more about this product and who can shed some light on it. She will swing by in a few to tell you more so you know why it is happening.

Comment

KateD this product sounds interesting. Did the Lab Angel ever share what was going on? Curiosity is killing this SpicyKitten

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post
                KateD this product sounds interesting. Did the Lab Angel ever share what was going on? Curiosity is killing this SpicyKitten
                Spicy,

I first want to say that you are 4 posts away from being a level 1 influencer and that means 3% discount. You can climb the ladder even higher by just reporting and being more up and about on the forum. Just saying

Sadly, when I spoke to shipping I kind of got the gist of it just because I was a bit confused as to what it was about from the description.I thought they would come in this post and give more detail but they did not and I want to ensure I tell you the right info so I will ask them to share their knowledge about it

Comment

KuteKristen perhaps Limitless and Madame is the right combo for you. I can say for myself that not every product (from a variety of vendors) has worked the way I had hoped but then had stumbled upon the perfect combo. Test it out for awhile and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Spicy,

I first want to say that you are 4 posts away from being a level 1 influencer and that means 3% discount. You can climb the ladder even higher by just reporting and being more up and about on the forum. Just saying

Sadly, when I spoke to shipping I kind of got the gist of it just because I was a bit confused as to what it was about from the description.I thought they would come in this post and give more detail but they did not and I want to ensure I tell you the right info so I will ask them to share their knowledge about it

SpicyKitten I still have soooooo much to learn but it seems to me adding the Madame to the limitless hit the mark. Alone they both left something to be wanted but together magic happened. I know it won't work the exact same way for everyone as we all know but I've seen a lot of good things about limitless being used as kind of a buffer if you will. KateD I hope I'm saying that correctly.
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Madame sounds like Luvpotions Cougar. I love that pheromone blend.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Madame sounds like Luvpotions Cougar. I love that pheromone blend.
                        LP Cougar is absolutely one of my favorite blends BAR NONE. It would be interesting if that were the case.

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post

LP Cougar is absolutely one of my favorite blends BAR NONE. It would be interesting if that were the case.
                          Buy and make a "comparative study".
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X