yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

So Cohesion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I would add some p74
    I don't have that one. I'll have to look it up.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Does anyone find Cohesion to have a mellowing effect?

I want to try it with something like Tease, Fairytale or Love Boat but I like those blends for the energy boost they give me. I don’t want to dampen that too much but would love a more composed edge to them, especially because Love Boat makes me very chatty lol.

I’m thinking this as a comforter (mainly for me) + a “lean alpha” (Babe or XS190 for example) + a disinhibiting blend would make a great social stack. I find the disinhibiting mones greatly reduce the synapse between thought and actual speech, which I really like because I think I can sometimes be reserved to the point of shrinking. I imagine it could provide a very nice, natural oomph for the introvert who wants to “get out there” more often but doesn’t necessarily desire a more attention-grabbing cloud in places they frequent.

As an aside, Cohesion might make an excellent base phero to wear regularly so that one can use it to ease the transition into sexier or bolder signatures without feeling incongruent or self-conscious about bashing unsuspecting humans over the head with a bombshell of a signature lol. Especially in places where there may be reason to be more reserved or where you don‘t necessarily want to switch up your signature too frequently, like at work.

I think I would love this with my signature XS190. Will try and report back.

Comment

That is such a great question. It's times like these that really make me miss the old gang of gals. Cohesion for women is generally loved but I can't recall combos with it. It's quite different than the men's cohesion.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
          Does anyone find Cohesion to have a mellowing effect?
          Yes, I use it to buffer heavy status blends.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Yes, I use it to buffer heavy status blends.
            What about energy level? Would it bring down more extroverted blends like Mascot or Tease?

Comment

Interesting selfies today when paired with Fantasy….I felt soft, gentle, and easy going. Things that normally would have bothered me faded away quickly but I also felt very lonely and detached from the world, despite an overall enjoyable day. It was very, very strange, it felt like anxiety but without the physical symptoms, but I recognized feelings of impending doom and the whole day having a dark cast over it, almost as if it wasn’t real. Fantasy made the day otherwise easy and pleasant but I did not enjoy the overall experience. 🙃

Cohesion needs more experimenting (perhaps a drop was too potent or Fantasy not a good mix) and I need a journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

What about energy level? Would it bring down more extroverted blends like Mascot or Tease?
                Try it and see what happens.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank you for sharing, everyone! I’m so ordering Cohesion asap

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X