yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

So Cohesion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cohesion...

Ok so I've been a customer for some time now and never really tried Cohesion. The way the description is worded I just thought it sounded like "oh when you're on you're period and other girls are catty" type of way.
    I received a sample in my last order and let it sit for a while. But I have to say this stuff is awesome!
    So before I continue... about me:
    I am a very positive and friendly person. I smile at everyone and say hi to people I don't know. I make witty conversation and/or try to make people laugh. Some women totally get it and we become friends, some think I'm weird or awkward,

and some... well they totally think I'm faking it and have ulterior motives so they not so secretly hate me. Whatever. Their loss.

Anyways, Cohesion. I wore this to work yesterday and it was like.... I was IN! Suddenly I became part of this secret girls club and all of my coworkers were eating up my jokes. I received complements. I had doors held for me by a few chicks that I KNOW wouldn't normally do so. There were no weird looks lIke "why are you smiling at me? I don't know you". It was so nice for a change.

I mean I know I'm awesome but sometimes people really don't get me. I did also have a few conversations with different guys I work with that were nice too.

There was really no "mones smell" too! Some of them I get a little conscious about but none with cohesion. I think I'll be adding this to my collection permanently soon!

Yes Cohesion is great. I appear friendlier to women and Cohesion smooths? other Mone blends in a positive way.

I only have the men version, but I think the version for women isn't much different.

Thanks for sharing KuteKristen
    ???I wish there would be more reports from women.

Comment

Nice to hear that Guest, yes you should try cohesion more often to see the effects
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I haven't had the best luck with cohesion. I'm sure I'm using it in the wrong situation though. When I've worn it around my wife I've gotten connection results. like long talks that I don't want to be a part of and they usually turn in to finger pointing and apologies. But, that might not have anything to do with the mones
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by kristen.seese View Post
          Ok so I've been a customer for some time now and never really tried Cohesion. The way the description is worded I just thought it sounded like "oh when you're on you're period and other girls are catty" type of way.
          I received a sample in my last order and let it sit for a while. But I have to say this stuff is awesome!
          So before I continue... about me:
          I am a very positive and friendly person. I smile at everyone and say hi to people I don't know. I make witty conversation and/or try to make people laugh. Some women totally get it and we become friends, some think I'm weird or awkward,

and some... well they totally think I'm faking it and have ulterior motives so they not so secretly hate me. Whatever. Their loss.

Anyways, Cohesion. I wore this to work yesterday and it was like.... I was IN! Suddenly I became part of this secret girls club and all of my coworkers were eating up my jokes. I received complements. I had doors held for me by a few chicks that I KNOW wouldn't normally do so. There were no weird looks lIke "why are you smiling at me? I don't know you". It was so nice for a change.

I mean I know I'm awesome but sometimes people really don't get me. I did also have a few conversations with different guys I work with that were nice too.

There was really no "mones smell" too! Some of them I get a little conscious about but none with cohesion. I think I'll be adding this to my collection permanently soon!
          Awesome report lovely lady.

I am so excited for you. I am happy that one of our products helped give you such an awesome experience and I am happy you took the time to share it with us

Hopefully, the other ladies reading this will give it a go

I encourage you to keep on sharing your experiences, and use that friendly personality to add some more AMAZING to our community forum and this will help you earn lifetime rewards to go towards restocking your favorites.

It is a win , win

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Wore Cohesion and Bliss before bed last night and it was.....potent lol. I can't really describe it except that I felt like the "observer" like with meditation. I was calm, and not detached from my emotions....I was aware of them without necessarily feeling the weight of them mentally or the expression of them within my body. I felt present. I think it would be great for meditation.

I can’t say I felt overly happy or blissful so I think Cohesion was stronger. This morning I felt smooth and focused, kind of in a really nice, mellow daze (but not in a bad way).

Comment

• kris2277
              kris2277 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cohesion and Bliss is my go to for a good day. It just makes me smile for no reason.

• kris2277
              kris2277 commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been using Thinker and XS95 for meditation... It works ok but something about the combination makes me feel "stuck". Kinda like when you get high and you can't leave the couch. Haha!

Usagi Thanks for reviving this! I couldn't find anything for Cohesion4w in a search for titles either - which is kind of amazing because it's a rocking blend and I can't imagine not having it in my box of XS goodies!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Usagi Thanks for reviving this! I couldn't find anything for Cohesion4w in a search for titles either - which is kind of amazing because it's a rocking blend and I can't imagine not having it in my box of XS goodies!
              I'm glad there were only 15 pages to look through! I'd love to combo Cohesion (stillness, presence) with Thinker (insight) so I'm about to search up the Thinker threads next. Plenty of those I came across.

Comment

There's plenty of Cohesion4w insights in journals.
                XS has A LOT of great products and this is one of the, imho, original staples that may have been overlooked.
                XS is also coming up with so many new and wonderful blends that it easy to gloss over some of the original staples, which is what I consider Cohesion4w.

THIS is my Balm Bomb (ref LPMP) except on steroids, for those familiar with their products.

Cohesion4w is my calm the f*ck down, chill and roll with it blend all in one.

When I feel like I'm stressing emotionally or if I know I'm going into circumstances where I may feel overwhelmed on an emotional level, this is my grab n go blend.

When I want to chill at home with my Mr and be treated all cuddly and sweet, this is a staple.

Is someone in the family working my last nerve? Cohesion4w. Tends to calm me down AND make others kinder (or less annoying toward me ) and makes interactions FAR improved. Also works particularly well on other women who may be bristly.

Do I want to be treated thoughtfully and kindly? Cohesion4w. Opens communication, people are both thoughtful and considerate of my opinions and shared feelings and/or ideas.

Am I feeling irritable? Cohesion4w. This gives me a "bigger picture" IDGF about the small stuff and it's ALL small stuff emotional levelheadedness. Invaluable, imo (especially during my cycle if I happen to be feeling easily irritated ).

This blend has helped me speak at memorials and funerals, some of the most intense emotional situations you can be in.

Combine it with something status and I become a go-to, a mentor, a knowledgeable advisor and confidant.
                ​​​​​​​
                Combine it with something sexy and I become alluring, respectfully admired and pampered.

I, myself, will have this in my stash for as long as SteveO continues to make it available

Comment

I would've never thought it was so versatile but I am not at all surprised and very happy that it is!

NuTrix what has been your experience wearing it around men? I've seen some comments that it can trigger depression in some of them?

And what kinds of sexy blends do you enjoy it with?

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                    I would've never thought it was so versatile but I am not at all surprised and very happy that it is!

NuTrix what has been your experience wearing it around men? I've seen some comments that it can trigger depression in some of them?

And what kinds of sexy blends do you enjoy it with?
                    One it's own, it's cuddly and romantic, but not necessarily sexy as in let's go hop in the sack kind of way. But it can lead to that if you get cuddly and handsy enough
                    No depression as far as I've noticed, even from Mr Right, who has been exposed the most often to it and for the longest periods of time.
                    It brings a calming cloud of "all is well" that envelopes people. It's good for meaningful conversations, couples or groups. Even male co-workers are more likely to open up about personal issues with Cohesion4w.
                    It seems to help take the edge off of people, make them comfortable and relaxed around me. I've read A1 can cause depressive feelings, but SteveO's blends are incredibly well buffered. It isn't anything I've experienced manifested in the guys I've worn it around, at least not so far.

What kinds?
                    All of them I'm sure at some point, lol
                    Goddess, Temptress, Tease, XS189/90/91, DM, DM+, Girlfriend, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence...........all and any things copulin...........

Comment

• Usagi
                      Usagi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!

Omg Cohesion is fantastic for conversations with strangers! I am a fairly friendly person but I do get nervous when talking to someone I don't know very well, which is totally normal for most people. But I struck up a convo out of the blue today and didn't notice til after that my heart wasn't racing.

Cohesion plus 83 would probably be really good for those who want to speak their mind.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

I've got to say that my early experiences with Cohesion certainly seem to agree in terms of providing a "chill, roll with it" vibe. I was trying Xist and the plan was to use it solo for several days prior to trying anything else, but a few days in I was feeling a little irritable and edgy, so I added a drop of Cohesion. I don't know how much it altered my interactions compared to Xist alone, but I know that my mood was much more calm and at ease compared to how it had been before I applied the Cohesion.

There are so many blends I want to try, not to mention all the putative and research molecules... but with staple products as good as this, I am hesitant to take a break from them to try something new!

Comment

Another vote for Cohesion as a *fantastic* social. I was feeling a little worked up and reached for it to see if I could get any selfies (not much luck with selfies lately) and this built up so well over a couple hours, I was feeling very zen and very unself-conscious in a critical way. Like instead of being embarrassed over chipped nail polish or failing to land a joke, I simply noticed it and moved on, ready to enjoy the present moment, freed from the moment just past.

I will add that I've just began a new meditation practice, but I must say, Cohesion makes an excellent compliment.

I think a dash of Thinker would be a potent procrastination-buster....will experiment tomorrow morning.
                      Last edited by Usagi; 03-21-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• WLWphero
                        WLWphero commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great idea, I may need to give this one a try as well!

I want to try Cohesion with a more upbeat blend. I love how unself-conscious it makes me. I think it would pair really nicely with something flirty and fun but I don’t want the vibe to be too mellow.

Going to have to experiment…..maybe a tiny dot of oil layered under a social in spray form.

Comment

I had an important zoom meeting and put 1x cohesion on for about 30 min before.
                        phew the way I was calm and could clearly articulate my points of view.
                        I still cannot believe I discovered pheromones in 2021!
                        Lola ^_^

10ML: Babe, Bliss, Cohesion, Comply, Desire Me, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Mascot, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Temptress, Xist

Samples: Fantasy, Goddess, Connections, Vibes, Thinker,

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Isn't it cool?

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

I love cohesion for ME. I’ve never even tried it around anyone else. It is better than Xanax at calming me down QUICKLY when I’m having major anxiety. It’s time to get a new bottle. There have been times I couldn’t shut off my brain to sleep and was fearful of nightmares due to the anxiety, and this shut me down and let me relax. It’s been amazing in that respect for me. Maybe it’s time to let the world experience it with me!
                        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

curiouscat I remember wearing it exclusively for work when things were tense because of covid, just for the sake of others' sanity.
                          It is XS magic

Comment

Ok, so new person, going out for the first time as friends....want to build that rapport but also generate romantic interest. Cohesion to settle our nerves (or mine at least) and what else to add that spark in with the friendship? Doesn't need to come on super strong, but generate that, yeah, I'd really like to see her again vibe.
                            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                              Ok, so new person, going out for the first time as friends....want to build that rapport but also generate romantic interest. Cohesion to settle our nerves (or mine at least) and what else to add that spark in with the friendship? Doesn't need to come on super strong, but generate that, yeah, I'd really like to see her again vibe.
                              I would add some p74

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X