yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirt/XistW/Loveboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirt/XistW/Loveboat

Anyone tried out this combo and what did you think?

I don't have XistW, but yesterday i tried an Innocence/Flirt/Love Boat/Desire Me Plus combo and i really enjoyed it! I'll test it a few more times and write a review about it
    PXS Product
    Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
    (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
    Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
    Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
      Anyone tried out this combo and what did you think?
      Not yet but my Xist/w is on the way, I have the rest though. Did you try it , let us all try it together.

Peer pressure : TRY IT! TRY IT! TRY IT!

Comment

I have tried this out. It's a favorite combo of mine. I just want to hear from other people!!! I love reading reviews nd I feel like people need to contribute more lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
          I have tried this out. It's a favorite combo of mine. I just want to hear from other people!!! I love reading reviews nd I feel like people need to contribute more lol
          You and me both girly. The men have a lot more threads and journals, they welcome new users and they are just all about posting their thoughts, findings etc. I am not sure how to get the women on board to do the same thing.

Even with the discounts for life, the women can gain so much by participating

Comment

I do like flirt it is light and fun! Not too serious! I have not tried Xist or Loveboat...
            Jenny

Comment

Hey Sweetpea~ I haven't tried the women's xist but i did test the combo with love boat and flirt with my husband. It wasn't actually intentional but that's another story . He is a loving husband but not super lovey dovey more of the alfa male type if that makes sense. That evening I came home and he was all huggy and kissy not normal for him, not the way he was that day. Was holding me while I was cooking dinner it was nice. He's coming home Monday from work (he works out of town for a month at a time) I'll test the combo some more and let ya'll know
              , Bobbi

Comment

Ladies I would love as much feedback and info as possible! Like i said I'm still learning
                , Bobbi

Comment

I finally decided to order Cohesion and Mascot. And they are already shipped. I'm very eager to test them.

Comment

I'm curious to read how XiSt/W differs from Temptress as the latter is described as an Alpha product.

Comment

I had one great experience with loveboat. However, looking back it could've had something to do with all the vicodin running through my system that day. Had some friends over for a game the other night, men and women. I used a mascot sample that night. It seemed to make it party time even before everyone started to get fucked up. Really fun conversation and atmosphere. I'm still searching for a social that gives me consistent results. Celebrity has worked as advertised for me. I strongly recommend it. But the fun stuff like vibe, bliss, and I'm sure I'm forget some others haven't worked the best for me.
                      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X