yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Creating affection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating affection

How do you make someone affectionate towards you? What products would work best? Is there a way to create some what of a obsession without any prior feelings?

I'm curious about this too. I want this effect on a certain guy. ????
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

I assume this may be the goal of Xist for Women, but there do not seem to be many (if any) reports on the product.

Comment

I second it! XiSt for me has created more of a bond, and has maybe even worked as a beautifier when close, and/or intimate with someone. I really can't wait for P86 to get in stock because I would love to try it. But staying on the subject definitely XiSt. I've even had a few times when someone was coming over and I made sure not to wear XiSt because I didn't want that bond. the oil is good shit!
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

So Xist for Women can create these affectionate "crushy" feelings in a guy?
          Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
          Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
            So Xist for Women can create these affectionate "crushy" feelings in a guy?
            That's the goal. I've become attached to specific women just using Xist for Men, so Xist for Women should work even better. Theoretically.

Comment

I'm thinking about giving Xist for Women a try with my next order. Does anyone know what's in it? The ingredients for the Xist for Men are listed but not for this one. Is it the same formula?
              PXS Product
              Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
              (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
              Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
              Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Yes! Xist is a beast. I'd recommend the oil, though, if you got anywhere near a date with him. The spray, imo, is a waste (compared to oil!) for anything but a quick chat with her/him. It isn't even unlikely that the formula is the same, with just the available fragrances differing. If you check the Desire Me for men announcement, you'll see Steve saying that it's exactly the same. But the best I can do here is guess.

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
                  Dancing Orchid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think there is an oil version of Xist for Women, though...

• Mysterion
                  Mysterion commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Crap, I didn't consider that. Yeah, go with the spray then. Damn. The oil is so much better.

I've been using xist for women. Every single day along with vibe and flirt. I'm not around him that much. Juse quick exchanges... but I want something to hit.. someting strong. I wore a new combo today, Engage with flirt. I was talking to him and did a "head to toe" scan of me and I'm like wtf

Comment

I'm sure something is happening with the mones. But I'm not around him as much.. I want him to want me... like NEED me. And have those fuzzy feelings inside for me

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
                    I was talking to him and did a "head to toe" scan of me and I'm like wtf
                    I'd say that's a nice hit!

Comment

• Sweetpea~
                      Sweetpea~ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I dunno.. this guy is pretty much an asshole. I never know what to think of him

He's an asshole, and you want him to want you...want him to NEED you...(?)

Guys, take note. Women like A-holes. (Read: Self-assured, self-validating, self-directed men).

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                      He's an asshole, and you want him to want you...want him to NEED you...(?)

Guys, take note. Women like A-holes. (Read: Self-assured, self-validating, self-directed men).
                      I have to disagree. Any woman who goes after A holes is either very young and has no idea what she want or has some issues to deal with deep down. You do not have to be an A hole to get a nice girl. Don't try to be an A hole when your not.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

I have to disagree. Any woman who goes after A holes is either very young and has no idea what she want or has some issues to deal with deep down. You do not have to be an A hole to get a nice girl. Don't try to be an A hole when your not.
                        However, if you put to choose a woman between an asshole or the other extreme (someone who never say no to her, always will please her, obbey her wishes.).
                        Of course, choice is easy for women.
                        Exception, are the masculine women, those that would like to be a man. Those women, they prefer a submissive man, however in the long run, they will never be happy with a man that isn't a man...
                        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
                          How do you make someone affectionate towards you? What products would work best? Is there a way to create some what of a obsession without any prior feelings?
                          If wanna create affection from a man. I will not suggest you a product. I will suggest, show appreciation to him, show respect and if you got it real from heart, keep a happy smile, a positive vibe.

Personally, I like beautiful women, good shapes, nice long hair, however what made me fall in love to her, is her energy. I like happy women. The kind of women, that if I throw a joke, she's laughing with me, some women they choose to get offended for example.
                          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

I purposely define A-hole here, not with the *A*-typical definition (see what I did there?) I did that so you wouldn't confuse A-hole with douschebag.

Women like confident, self-assured, self-validated men. When you don't just give in and placate women, doing whatever they want or ask, you get called..."a-hole."

Comment

LMAO omg this conversation took a wrong turn. DO NOT BE AN A-HOLE. TO ANYONE. PERIOD. This is someone I work with, so it's a work thing. I want to be adored. not wanted sexually... I'm married. happily. I just want to make this guy more friendly towards me.

Comment

My combos have been 2x engage with 2x flirt and 2x vibe. Or some days I'll throw in love boat instead of vibe. Or xist instead of engage.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

I purposely define A-hole here, not with the *A*-typical definition (see what I did there?) I did that so you wouldn't confuse A-hole with douschebag.

Women like confident, self-assured, self-validated men. When you don't just give in and placate women, doing whatever they want or ask, you get called..."a-hole."
                                  Thanks for the clarification mate

Comment

Have you tried Celebrity?
                                    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                                    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                                    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                                    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X