yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Massage oil & spray pheromone combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage oil & spray pheromone combo?

I was reading up on the massage oil, & based on the description & reviews, it seems like an amazing product. It helps to relax the subject it's used on, as well as the user. Which leads me to ask:
    -If I were to wear Xist while using the massage oil on the guy I like, would this help to stimulate the reset effect & have more impact on imprinting?
    -What other sprays would combine well with the massage oil to elicit a good emotional response?

If anyone has experimented with such combos as this, please share your experience, so I may get a basic idea of what to expect. ????
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
    I was reading up on the massage oil, & based on the description & reviews, it seems like an amazing product. It helps to relax the subject it's used on, as well as the user. Which leads me to ask:
    -If I were to wear Xist while using the massage oil on the guy I like, would this help to stimulate the reset effect & have more impact on imprinting?
    -What other sprays would combine well with the massage oil to elicit a good emotional response?

If anyone has experimented with such combos as this, please share your experience, so I may get a basic idea of what to expect. ????
    I have never used the pheromone oil, however I imagine is a great idea to use. But I think, in order to give or receive a massage, first is about to have enough comfort between each other.

What do you think people is more possible to happen, jump into a kiss or jump into a oily massage session?
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post

By the way, have you been trying Xist while playing video games? video games is great because of proximity and the time spend together, still better if playing a game in which both of you are part of same team..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
        Dancing Orchid commented
        Editing a comment
        I've only been able to test that one time, as our gaming nights are usually only once a month to suit everyone's schedules. I will keep testing this at our game nights & parties.

• Dancing Orchid
        Dancing Orchid commented
        Editing a comment
        Well actually, the monthly parties are a maybe, as he doesn't always come to them.

Would it be a good combo? Probably, but once you're giving oily massages you're probably out of the friend zone.
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

Even if it's only the back of the neck or temples? Somehow I doubt it, but that's just me. ^w^;

Comment

• brac3r
          brac3r commented
          Editing a comment

I have same opinion, I think massages usually it is almost like a foreplay. Except if is done by a professional masseur.

Comment

I guess you're right...still in the friend zone, so might just make things awkward. I'll maybe try it later on if/when the nature of the relationship changes to a more appropriate one.

Comment

I just had a thought...could the massage oil be used as an after-shower moisturizer? Or would that cause a phero OD?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X