yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones for a gaming night with friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones for a gaming night with friends?

I'll be having a video game night with some friends this weekend, one of which is the guy I like (the one who friend-zoned me). The group size is about 9 people. This is likely the closest I'll have to one-on-one time with him for the time being. What mix could I use to make him feel relaxed & more attentive toward me, & arouse feelings of attraction? I've got a non-pheromone related plan in mind (completely innocent & very subtle), but I wish to use pheros to give me an edge. I was thinking maybe Xist w/ either Fantasy or DesireMe+... but I'm always looking for better suggestions.

NOTE: He & 1 other male friend are the only single guys in this group, so it might possibly affect this guy too (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing either...lol)...just thought I'd throw that out there...(& yes, he is one of the few friends who knows about my crush, aside from my brother & 2 girlfriends not in this gaming group...all keep it a secret.)
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

I'd use connections, it works well for my gaming nights, really good for conversations, unfortunately you don't have it.

People say xist is good for getting out of the friendzone, hopefully it has the same effect for women too? I think fantasy overlaps with xist so I'd personally go fo DesireMe+ in your position, don't overdo it.
    Teacher, about to be married.
    Arsenal:
    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
    To be expanded...

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
      Dancing Orchid commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe 1 spray of each is a good start?

• brac3r
      brac3r commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends what you've calibrated at. I'd go with 1x DesireMe and optimal in your xist.

Also it's a medium term thing, don't be afraid of exposing him a few times.
      Last edited by brac3r; 01-05-2017, 05:49 PM. Reason: phone autocorrect

• Dancing Orchid
      Dancing Orchid commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'll try that & post an update.

Playing video games, probably is one of best scenarios to affect someone on pheromones. Proximity and time of proximity. Oil pheromones may work very well.
    The key to attract a guy in first instance is a girl having a nice body, somehow that looks healthy. Or a girl with a nice energy, a smile in the face and kind and attentive. I think most of guys are turn off by bitchy behavior. Perhaps if girl do "guy" things, like play videogames or play football, guy will appreciate, however too many guy things girl do, guy turn off, for example dressing like boys do..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
      Dancing Orchid commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I can assure you the way I dress or doing too many guy things isn't a problem. I dress girly but not TOO girly, & many of my hobbies are unisex. I'm rather shy, but trying to socialize more & be more confident.

Okay, I've used Xist x2 (1 to neck, 1 under top on belly) & DesireMe+ x1 (split between wrists, plus just a slight dab of the spray-straw thing behind each ear)... So far, my brother asked me for a hug, which he usually doesn't do...not until I leave, anyway. So that was nice. A bit later on, I was crying a little (depression has no preference for time/place), & he hugged me to comfort me. A nice result there.
    Nothing yet from my crush or the other single guy friend...nothing different anyway...I'll try a bit more exposure & see if anything happens.

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
      Dancing Orchid commented
      Editing a comment
      So no hits from either guy, but my crush seemed to talk to me a little more than normal. May be too soon to tell, as it's only the 1st time exposing him to them. Maybe more exposure = more response?

Sounds like there has been some results, great thing is going little by little..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Don't give up, you need to undo some friendzoning. Think of it as a spectrum, you might have got from 100% friendzoned to 90%, you can't tell yet but it's still progress.
      Arsenal:
      To be expanded...

Comment

Maybe I'm applying them in the wrong spots? I've been applying them to both front & back of my neck, behind my ears (where they're more "protected" by my hair), & my wrists. Are there any specific spots they would be more effective? Do the areas they're applied to have to be exposed for them to take effect?

Comment

Possibly the back of neck and behind ears are affecting it, doubt it though. See if front of neck and wrists only makes a difference.
          Arsenal:
          To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
            Maybe I'm applying them in the wrong spots? I've been applying them to both front & back of my neck, behind my ears (where they're more "protected" by my hair), & my wrists. Are there any specific spots they would be more effective? Do the areas they're applied to have to be exposed for them to take effect?
            I think the best spots to apply, are the ones where body generate enough heat, for example places where blood runs continuously, that's why neck is always good and belly bottom (but lose a bit diffussion through clothes).
            In my opinion wrists is also good place, because easy to get proximity when touching someone, for videogames wrists is a great place to apply..
            In the areas applied, is better to be exposed, so diffusion works better...but even applying under clothes will have effect, but lose some "power". Something important for diffusion is body temperature, for example is person is sweating diffusion moves faster..

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
              Dancing Orchid commented
              Editing a comment
              What about underarms, near my deodorant? I tend to sweat more there, though not excessively, so it might diffuse better?

To be honest, I've never tried on underarms. But it may work, is just about to make a test. I still believe, best and easiest place to apply in on the neck..

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
              Dancing Orchid commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll test it this week when I'm out & about with my weekly schedule.

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X