yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to wear for moving out of the "Friend Zone"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear for moving out of the "Friend Zone"?

We've all been there...been attracted to someone, but they just don't seem to wanna be more than "just friends", & before you know it, awkward tension builds. Well, that is my situation with my guy friend...we're both introverted, beta-types. I like him, but he is not ready to move out of the "Friend Zone".
    Which blends would be best for this kind of thing?
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
    We've all been there...been attracted to someone, but they just don't seem to wanna be more than "just friends", & before you know it, awkward tension builds. Well, that is my situation with my guy friend...we're both introverted, beta-types. I like him, but he is not ready to move out of the "Friend Zone".
    Which blends would be best for this kind of thing?
    As a basic rule, a feminine guy needs a masculine woman who lead, who tell him what to do. A masculine man, with a masculine woman, it is troubles.. same way as feminine woman with feminine man... Sometimes, young guys just don't know what to do, as they have never seen a man in action, never seen not even a friend in action, and if raised with women makes still harder to go for a woman..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
      Dancing Orchid commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't exactly consider him "feminine"... he's just not an "alpha male" dominant type. He's more reserved, yet assertive when he needs to be. ????

Perhaps, for a more reserved person... the ideal situation is that both of you are somewhere, without the group of friends. The social pressure, usually makes people don't move a finger.. A group of "friends" may help you or just may work against your goals.. Let's hope he will be assertive soon or later
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
      Dancing Orchid commented
      Editing a comment
      It'll def be in a more one-on-one setting, if his work ever settles down & actually has time to hang out

One product, Xist for women

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
      Dancing Orchid commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually did order some. I'll test it out once it arrives.

I realize this is an old thread, but just wondering if anything ever came out of using Xist4W with this guy?
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
      I realize this is an old thread, but just wondering if anything ever came out of using Xist4W with this guy?
      Yeah, Dancing Orchid did Xist work?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm super curious to know as well.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X