yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Year's party this Saturday...any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's party this Saturday...any suggestions?

So, I'll be going to my brother's New Year's party this Saturday...it's in a small apartment with the usual 10-20 people in our circle of friends. We are all mostly gamer geeks & nerdy types, some more outgoing, some more shy/reserved, all with varying degrees of "attractiveness", ages ranging from 23-33. Many of the guys there either have girlfriends or are married, but a few are single. Here's what I hope to achieve with the blends I have:
    -Self-effects: Feel more confident, relaxed, & approachable. I'm a shy, gentle, quiet type of person by nature & deal with social anxiety, even around those I know.
    -Effects on other women: Make them feel more calm & sociable. Normally they are nice, but have varying degrees of sociability.
    -Effects on men: There are a few single men in the group- one of which I'm personally interested in. For him, I'd like to make him feel more relaxed, chatty & attentive toward me, possibly sparking his interest. For the other single men, I'm more or less just curious how they'll react. For the non-single men, I'm not interested in attracting them, but would like to make them feel more relaxed & sociable. Normally they are all nice, but have varying degrees of sociability.

I have DesireMe XS Plus, & samples of Tease XS, Love Boat XS & Babe XS. Do you guys have any suggestions on which ones to wear? Should I go with just one, or a combo? Please help. ????
    Last edited by Dancing Orchid; 12-29-2016, 11:30 AM. Reason: Different samples than what I wrote originally
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

I probably can not offer a suggestion..but we will be open to read the reports after the New years party.. Let's hope you get lucky on that night !
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Lol we'll see what happens! ????

Comment

I'll be wearing Cohesion with some iso e Super and Hollister SoCal as a cover with a dab of Bad Wolf. The venue is my girlfriends brother's place at the beach and the brothers girlfriend and some of his friends will be there. Good mix of males and females all around their early 20's. Cohesion is a great standalone but I feel that it makes me act a bit weak at times so I spice is up with Bad Wolf. I've worn Cohesion alone for a few hours around this group before, but they started seeking my attention and including me (without any work from myself) big time when the bad wolf was added.

Comment

I have DesireMe Plus, & samples of Babe, Tease, & Love boat. Maybe a social-sexy combo? Any thoughts?

Comment

Okay, so I found out that the guy I like won't be coming to the party, unfortunately...(just my luck ????) So my primary test will have to wait. However, I'm still gonna see how the others in the group respond. Hopefully all goes well.

Comment

Okay so here's my party test so far:
              Xist for Women 1x to back of neck, Fantasy 1x to front of neck, both scented
              After putting on my formal kimono (cuz I'm a quirky sort of geek lol), I sprayed on these formulas, careful not to spray the delicate (yet heavy) silk fabric of the robes. I put on my makeup while I allowed them to begin diffusing.

At the party, I didn't notice anything at first...seemed no different from any other time. After a little while though, I began to notice the self-effects. I felt relaxed & sociable... normally I'm riddled with anxiety, so this was quite a difference. Had to change out of my kimono at one point, as I became overheated & nearly passed out. No hits thus far...
              Unfortunately my intended target didn't make it to the party... I hope I didn't sweat them all off already... ????

Comment

Originally posted by Dancing Orchid View Post
                Okay so here's my party test so far:
                Xist for Women 1x to back of neck, Fantasy 1x to front of neck, both scented
                After putting on my formal kimono (cuz I'm a quirky sort of geek lol), I sprayed on these formulas, careful not to spray the delicate (yet heavy) silk fabric of the robes. I put on my makeup while I allowed them to begin diffusing.

At the party, I didn't notice anything at first...seemed no different from any other time. After a little while though, I began to notice the self-effects. I felt relaxed & sociable... normally I'm riddled with anxiety, so this was quite a difference. Had to change out of my kimono at one point, as I became overheated & nearly passed out. No hits thus far...
                Unfortunately my intended target didn't make it to the party... I hope I didn't sweat them all off already... ????
                Let's hope, there will be more chances to give pheromones a chance with the desire target.. Does any in the group of friends know that you are kind of interested in that guy?
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
                  Dancing Orchid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only a few...I trust them the most, & they've proven that trust to be right.
                  Last edited by Dancing Orchid; 01-01-2017, 05:10 PM.

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X